Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Should Be Next To Fight Canelo, I Have The Receipt That Says I Should Get The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Should Be Next To Fight Canelo, I Have The Receipt That Says I Should Get The Fight

GLENDALE, Arizona - The big fights at super middleweight are finally within reach for David Benavidez. Just not the one he most desires. Benavidez picked up his sixth straight knockout win following a third-round knockout of Montreal's David Lemieux in their Showtime-televised main event Saturday evening at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona. Benavidez--who grew up in
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really, receipt for fighting a nobody. You need to fight the last 3 opponents of Canelo or GGG, then you have some receipts. Whip them all first.
    Zaroku likes this.

Comment

It's not a bad fight, seems like a nice guy, no one can begrudge the fight ..

but he priced himself out on the Andrade fight he said he wanted to fight Lemieux, no none PBC cultist is going to get over-excited..

good fight should happen but he's hardly pushing for it, sure Canelo will work down that queue.

They're all those guys who say well he won a lottery ticket so I don't see why I should put in any work or Yildrim did nothing and he got a fight.

Comment

But your dam manager says you don't have the receipt. All Benavidez had to do was put clenelo on the spot while he had the microphone right there. Yet he's crying about Plant and Charlo.
        garfios likes this.

Comment

Canelo don't want that work. Stylistically that's a nightmare for Canelo and he knows it. Benavidez won't ease up on the gas like Bivol did. Bivol really could have closed the show with Canelo had he stepped on the gas a little more. Canelo was done by the 9th or 10th round

There are some tough decisions ahead for Canelo. He gets beat at 175 by Bivol and he's got Benavidez awaiting him at 168 who is #1 contender for Canelo's 168 belt. We know he won't fight Benavidez...so where does he go? Who really cares about Canelo and GGG at this point? GGG is past his prime date if we're being honest

Canelo if you're as great as you say you are. Show us. Sooooo...175 might be too big for you...okay totally get it, but you're supposed to be the best at 168 right?

Prove it.

Benavidez has earned shot more than anyone. Regardless of who they've put in front of him he's laying them out. We can't ask anymore from the guy because it appears too many fighters are reluctant to sign on the dotted line and get in the ring with him.

I don't think Charlo is in rush to fight him either. But I get it he's at 168 and Charlo's at 160. And Benavidez is HUGE for 168.
          Last edited by NCBoxingPro; 05-23-2022, 09:43 AM.
          AeroED, Oracle01 and 6 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by NCBoxingPro View Post
            Canelo don't want that work. Stylistically that's a nightmare for Canelo and he knows it. Benavidez won't ease up on the gas like Bivol did. Bivol really could have closed the show with Canelo had he stepped on the gas a little more. Canelo was done by the 9th or 10th round

There are some tough decisions ahead for Canelo. He gets beat at 175 by Bivol and he's got Benavidez awaiting him at 168 who is #1 contender for Canelo's 168 belt. We know he won't fight him Benavidez...so where does he go at this point. Who really cares about Canelo and GGG at this point. GGG is past his prime date if we're being honest
            ???? Bsht. His style perfect for Canelo your dumb ass probably take Benavidez by EASY KO....

YDKSAB

Comment

I think Benavidez was favored by like -1600

Fuk'n clowns on this site

Comment

So just like Spence-Crawford, make the Benavidez-Canelo fight! Stop FKNG around--the fans are waiting!

Comment

Charlo, Plant, Canelo, those fights aren't gonna happen. I understand his frustrations, but he needs to move up anyway, so...

Comment

i dont really see that fight as competitive at this point, canelo is best against the likes of fielding, yildirim and fighters coming up to 40, put him in with hungry lions like benavidez, charlo brothers, bivol and he is completely out of his depth, why he spent years jumping up and down weightclasses fighting the worst beltholders

Comment

Working...
                    X