Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Gervonta Davis is The Picture of 135; We Have All The Leverage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tophat1
    replied
    Tank has a dreadful resume for a 3 weight champion. Pedraza is probably still his best win.

Which is a shame because he passes the eye test , looks like he has the potential to be one of the best in the sport

Leave a comment:

• hitmanjosh
    replied
    Tank needs to leave the promotions of Mayweather and work closely with Al Haymon but dammmm a contract at this level, boss up or b_t_hhh out! If you all they say you are then why are you not making what Floyd is doing exhibitions. Step out on Faith and do the dam thing on your own, boss up B'more.

Leave a comment:

• dannnnn
    replied
    "Have all the leverage" with which to do what exactly? Continue avoiding all the top 135lbers whilst desperately trying to convince everyone Tank's a 'superstar' just by calling him one a lot?

I don't know why any promoter would want Ellerbe as their spokesperson. He was more useful when he was just rubbing Floyd's chest in between rounds.

Leave a comment:

• L. Cipher
    replied
    The contrast between one young fighter giving up everything in negotiations and traveling abroad even without his coach/dad to make a big fight while another's promoter talks all this a-side **** ahead of a fight where his guy with a secondary strap fights an unranked opponent is striking
    dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Leave a comment:

• sicko
    replied
    this guy is a f^cking IDIOT!

I've said for YEARS Mayweather Promotions should build up more young stars instead of putting all their Eggs in one basket with Tank. This Idiot still think it is "WE" when Tank is saying he is leaving Mayweather Promotions after this fight

Both are annoying AF BUT Eddie Hearn> this clown any day

Leave a comment:

• daggum
    replied
    Originally posted by Get em up View Post

That's where we will have to agree to disagree. I believe Loma is the only one I'd pick over him at 135 the others have a vulnerability that I think Tank could capitalize on.
    but why? he just stands there and looks for big shots, so broner like and its rare to knock out top guys cause they have better chins and know what you are doing. he had an even fight with cruz and an even fight with barrios before he knocked him out. even going back his fight with fonseca was very close before he clubbed him behind the head for a ko. these guys are mediocre at best. if he was flummoxed by these guys i cant imagine him doing better against real competition.

Leave a comment:

• Get em up
    replied
    Originally posted by daggum View Post

but if he fought anyone good he would lose. hes just exploiting his current situation for as long as he can. he knows he is not the real deal. anyone with a spine would have taken a challenge by now, he has enough money to retire on. hes just enjoying his cosplay as a top boxer
    That's where we will have to agree to disagree. I believe Loma is the only one I'd pick over him at 135 the others have a vulnerability that I think Tank could capitalize on.

Leave a comment:

• daggum
    replied
    Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I'm a serious fan of Tank but your right. He is loaded with talent and has serious power that probably even carries to 140 but he is wasting his prime to get rich and doesnt care about legacy. For Tank its about the almighty dollar and he doesnt care about ever seeing Canastota, NY when his career is over
    but if he fought anyone good he would lose. hes just exploiting his current situation for as long as he can. he knows he is not the real deal. anyone with a spine would have taken a challenge by now, he has enough money to retire on. hes just enjoying his cosplay as a top boxer
    Last edited by daggum; 05-23-2022, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• El_Maldito_Rey
    replied
    Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    I hope the WBC orders Tank Davis vs Cryan Garcia. Lets see if De la ho wiggles the social media queen out of that one
    Why don't Stank fight anyone good already? He ducked Loma for years and is finally calling his name after Loma went off to war. If Garcia sucks as much as you f.ags say he does, then why are you asking for that fight? Why do you PBC f.uckboys continually want to see Stank fight bums?
    Fact Fact likes this.

Leave a comment:

• tokon
    replied
    When are wba gonna mandate "super" and "regular" @ 135 to fight ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X