Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Gervonta Davis is The Picture of 135; We Have All The Leverage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
    Simply put - Davis will NEVER risk that 0 and will NEVER dare to be great and have any kind of legacy. Davis and his team are content fighting B-level competition in ppv mismatches and will obviously continue to do so with Ellerbes BS built in excuse. Davis with his mad skills and power should be top 3 p4p a long time ago. Wasting away his prime.
    I'm a serious fan of Tank but your right. He is loaded with talent and has serious power that probably even carries to 140 but he is wasting his prime to get rich and doesnt care about legacy. For Tank its about the almighty dollar and he doesnt care about ever seeing Canastota, NY when his career is over
    IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

    Comment


    • #22
      Nah, Ellerbe got B level draw with an A+ level talent. Tank should be a lot bigger than he is, poor or soft matchmaking has hurt a lot.

      Comment


      • #23
        Let's talk about it on Sunday morning, until then lets wait.

        Tank will see his career advance now that he will be away from Mayweather Promotions.

        Comment


        • #24
          Whoever is champion will not be a B side to Tank. They're lining themselves up to price themselves out of fighting any of them. What they are really banking on, is that Haney wins undisputed. He then relinquishes titles and moves to 140. Tank fights a no-hoper for one or more of the vacated titles. Continues ducking Loma until he is closer to age 40, refuses title shots or again prices himself out, against Teo, Kambosos, and Shakur if he moves to 135. Ryan Garcia is a KO waiting to happen, he's overrated and may or may not be in contention by the time all of this unfolds.
          real raw likes this.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Showtime and Davis are doing great business. enjoy the show this weekend sour boy
            If that's the case why do they hide the PPV buys? Because he isn't selling, especially fighting guys like Romero. That's why Floyd is content with letting the kid walk afterwards. Showtime needed to turn to Jake Paul to make up for all the flops.
            Fact likes this.

            Comment


            • #26
              When are wba gonna mandate "super" and "regular" @ 135 to fight ?

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                I hope the WBC orders Tank Davis vs Cryan Garcia. Lets see if De la ho wiggles the social media queen out of that one
                Why don't Stank fight anyone good already? He ducked Loma for years and is finally calling his name after Loma went off to war. If Garcia sucks as much as you f.ags say he does, then why are you asking for that fight? Why do you PBC f.uckboys continually want to see Stank fight bums?
                Fact likes this.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by Get em up View Post

                  I'm a serious fan of Tank but your right. He is loaded with talent and has serious power that probably even carries to 140 but he is wasting his prime to get rich and doesnt care about legacy. For Tank its about the almighty dollar and he doesnt care about ever seeing Canastota, NY when his career is over
                  but if he fought anyone good he would lose. hes just exploiting his current situation for as long as he can. he knows he is not the real deal. anyone with a spine would have taken a challenge by now, he has enough money to retire on. hes just enjoying his cosplay as a top boxer
                  Last edited by daggum; 05-23-2022, 01:33 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by daggum View Post

                    but if he fought anyone good he would lose. hes just exploiting his current situation for as long as he can. he knows he is not the real deal. anyone with a spine would have taken a challenge by now, he has enough money to retire on. hes just enjoying his cosplay as a top boxer
                    That's where we will have to agree to disagree. I believe Loma is the only one I'd pick over him at 135 the others have a vulnerability that I think Tank could capitalize on.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by Get em up View Post

                      That's where we will have to agree to disagree. I believe Loma is the only one I'd pick over him at 135 the others have a vulnerability that I think Tank could capitalize on.
                      but why? he just stands there and looks for big shots, so broner like and its rare to knock out top guys cause they have better chins and know what you are doing. he had an even fight with cruz and an even fight with barrios before he knocked him out. even going back his fight with fonseca was very close before he clubbed him behind the head for a ko. these guys are mediocre at best. if he was flummoxed by these guys i cant imagine him doing better against real competition.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP