Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez on Plant, Charlo, Morrell: Them Bitches Know What's Up - I'm Waiting For Them!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Well until Canelo grows a pair; Then we'll never know for sure because he is not getting any younger. Therefore, everything is just pure speculation and hypothetical at this point.
    Not sure how long you've been following the sport, but, like him or not, there aren't many fighters with a bigger pair than Canelo. As I said already, if Benavidez hadn't lost his previous WBC titles by himself, Canelo would have already taken his belt last year.
    greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

I said 'In the, admittedly unlikely, possibility that Billy Joe Saunders could make his way to the ring sober & in decent shape, then BJS beats Benavidez every which way.'
      Yes, he's a fat f""" that lives on beer & burgers. I just said that if he were conceivably to get in shape BJS would humiliate Benavidez because Benavidez knows a lot more about nutrition, training regime, dietary excellence but BJS knows more about boxing than Benavidez ever has or ever will. Don't bet against a *****.

Comment

Charlo and Plant do not want that smoke ..........................

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Not sure how long you've been following the sport, but, like him or not, there aren't many fighters with a bigger pair than Canelo. As I said already, if Benavidez hadn't lost his previous WBC titles by himself, Canelo would have already taken his belt last year.
          Now this is where we differ. Canelo only challenged for the WBC Super middleweight strap only upon learning that the belt had been vacant due to David losing it on the scales. When that title belt was in Benavidez' possession;

Canelo wouldn't have so much as come within a hundred yards of it. Mauricio Sulaiman even said that Alvarez requested him for a shot at that vacant WBC title belt against Avni Yildirim once and only it became vacant. Canelo was never going to fight Benavidez by that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

You'd end Morrell's career before it even began if you throw him in there with Benavidez,kid would get wrecked right now. Give him someone like a Uzi,Dirrell,Rosado level fighter first that"ll give him needed experience. Honestly wasn't that impressed with him against Fox. Gomez got some invaluable experience last night against Cota who took him the distance,Morrell needs the same.
            Gomes is a hell of a prospect and he might knock out both Fundora and Tzsuy as of right now but David Morrell is way better than Gomes. There is really no comparison.

Comment

Eh,both fighters currently rely heavily on thier power to get the job done which is fine now.Jumping straight to Benavidez from someone like fox will exploit that lack of variation/skill/experience real quick even with his amateur experience. I'm not seeing Loma level skill here. Against Fox(gomez as well) I saw a fighter with little variation on the speed of his shots/attac,zero head/waist movement when exchanging which had him open to counters that someone as skilled as Benavidez would easily exploit. Idk,i just saw someone who's still really raw and a significant jump in class like that would get him drowned/wrecked . Give him a Dirrell,Rosado,Uzi level fight first before throwing him in with the sharks,give him a chance is all I'm saying. The guy isn't remotely ready for Benavidez.....
              Last edited by Sctrojan; 05-22-2022, 09:02 PM.

Comment

This boy the truth and soon enough people are going to start changing their minds about him and leave his past out of his promise! The boy can fight put punches together has a great eye and his punch selection is perfect, what more can you ask for? I forgot he's big and strong for the division and that's why no one want to face him. I think he stops all with the exception of Canelo due to his granite chin but Plant, Charlo and the rest won't make it the distance. This is my opinion and if you don't like it kiss my yep I said it!

Comment

Crowd looked packed last night. Benavidez will increase his popularity and all these fighters will come running. Same old story in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                  X