Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Benavidez the most vicious fighter since prime Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

You don't need feet with that fire power bro. Who can take that? Canelo thought Bivol was tough. Come on dawg.
    You may not need ''feet'' but one does need a LEGITIMATE opponent

LeMeh was a resounding blown up under dog.
    garfios and Punch on Tap like this.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
      Thought I heard on the telecast this fight was securing a mandatory spot for one of the belts (Canelo)? Is that true?
      How would we know what you heard?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

How would we know what you heard?
        Either you know or don't. You dumfk.

Comment

I like Benavidez as much as the next guy. He’s a special talent with the ring persona that makes for a great fighting style. But we have to see him in there against the guys in the top ten to really be able to judge him as a complete fighter.

One thing I liked in this fight was his jab. That shows me that he should be able to compete at the highest level. But he still needs that signature fight to be compared to Manny. Manny was fighting hall of famers. Benavidez isn’t close to his prime, so the future is bright as long as his focus is on being 100% professional boxer.
          Last edited by Punch on Tap; 05-22-2022, 01:37 AM.

Comment

You don't need feet with that fire power bro. Who can take that? Canelo thought Bivol was tough. Come on dawg.
            I think canelo would run through Benavidez.......his feet are too slow for canelo.

Comment

I can't recall any fighters who come to destroy like this since prime Manny. 26-23, he just wrecks anyone infront of him. He may have not fought any elite fighters but hes destroyed many solid fighters in a way we don't see. It took prime GGG 8 rounds to break down down Lemieux but Benavidez destroyed him in 3 rounds and the bell saved him in round 1. Lemu is not in his prime but he's not that old and he was literally nothing. David's offence is devastating and he can do it for 12 rounds. No wonder midget ginger has been ducking him. No way in hell Canelo EVER steps into the ring with the Mexican Monster. Facts.
              Because he beat up David LeMew? Mario LeMeiux (hockey) is a better fighter than David LeMew.
              real raw and BodyBagz like this.

Comment

He Has THE JUICE! The Legends are loving him and he has a THRILLING STYLE in the Ring that Casuals would absolutely LOVE

Been Saying for YEARS I think he can be a SUPERSTAR and you're really starting to see it

Also Benavidez Sr. does a PHENOMENAL JOB of trying his fighters to MIX UP PUNCHES you see it in Rayo as well as young Diego Pacheco now they go Head, Body, Head, Body it is a beautiful Style offensively so a lot of credit to Benavidez Sr

David should continue to fight in Arizona, Electric Crowd!
                Punch on Tap likes this.

Comment

Yes its a good comparison the way he unleashed thrrough the guard reminded me of a prime pacquiao.
                  Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    He Has THE JUICE! The Legends are loving him and he has a THRILLING STYLE in the Ring that Casuals would absolutely LOVE

Been Saying for YEARS I think he can be a SUPERSTAR and you're really starting to see it

Also Benavidez Sr. does a PHENOMENAL JOB of trying his fighters to MIX UP PUNCHES you see it in Rayo as well as young Diego Pacheco now they go Head, Body, Head, Body it is a beautiful Style offensively so a lot of credit to Benavidez Sr

David should continue to fight in Arizona, Electric Crowd!
                    Jim Gray mentioned Morrell. Too soon plus low risk low reward. Agree?
                    sicko likes this.

Comment

SMH you all do this everytime.I remember when Amir Khan was the next Sugsr Ray Robinson on here lol you all need to stop
                      BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X