Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Canelo Alvarez said "I will never fight another Mexican" was he just referring to David Benavidez and Gilberto Ramirez specifically or was he talking about all Mexicans fighters in general?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is this exact quote? Link?

Comment

Not sure but since Benavidez is American he shouldn't have any issues fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        he had no issue fighting chavez jr but if its a dangerous mexican fighter then he will flat out refuse to fight them

You know, that's a really good point. I want people to take that into consideration before voting in the poll.
        Madison boxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post

You know, that's a really good point. I want people to take that into consideration before voting in the poll.
          He also fought Alfredo Angulo

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post

He also fought Alfredo Angulo

Ah yes the great Alfred lest we forget. “Dogg” I think is what he went by?

Comment

Canelo is like many fighters who have had really good matchmaking to make them look good and of course in his case illegitimate wins. They start believing their own hype. They are extremely arrogant too. All the while a neutral observer can see that hype is far from reality.

Comment

Working...
              X