Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Canelo Alvarez said "I will never fight another Mexican" was he just referring to David Benavidez and Gilberto Ramirez specifically or was he talking about all Mexicans fighters in general?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Canelo Alvarez said "I will never fight another Mexican" was he just referring to David Benavidez and Gilberto Ramirez specifically or was he talking about all Mexicans fighters in general?

It was mainly just David Benavidez
    11.11%
    Gilberto Ramirez is who he was talking about
    11.11%
    He doesn't want smoke from either fighter
    66.67%
    Every Mexican fighter is off his radar
    11.11%

Both fighters haunt his dreams IMO. He don't want that smoke.

Comment

''Anyone from 154-168 ''
      is the right answer
      Fists_of_Fury, mxtali and Shadoww702 like this.

Comment

The poll is deadlocked even so far.

Comment

Where is a real answer on that poll???

Comment

Canelo went on record saying get some belts fight each other and make some noise and he will be there. Stop lying u dumb Kunt.

Comment

He fights for Pride, not Belts. I think that was his words.

Comment

yeah he definitely didn't want the smoke when he said that. it was in early 2019 right before benavidez had destroyed future hall of famer j'leon love and ramirez had won a majority decision against the living legend jesse hart. i think canelo would have probably just committed suicide if benavidez had beat dirrell and lemieux in 2019. can you believe he's running from david benavidez who isn't even FROM mexico? what happened to being a big bad mexican mr. canelo??? what is up with that?

Comment

he had no issue fighting chavez jr but if its a dangerous mexican fighter then he will flat out refuse to fight them

Comment

so if canelo is ducking these 2, why aren't people saying they are ducking each other? why aren't benavidez and ramirez calling each other out? are they afraid to fight a dangerous mexican or something? you fan boys are garbage.

Comment

Working...
                    X