No announcement yet.

Yoelvis Gomez is trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoelvis Gomez is trash

Pure ****ing garbage and I hope I never see that guy fight again.

I think they are just moving him too fast. He needs lesser profile fights against tough guys with equivalent records. He has good skills. And yes,he’s way too confident for a guy who hasn’t done anything as a professional yet. Some of these fighters are getting too much exposure just off of their amateur pedigree.

Comment

I actually made some sandwiches and was avoiding my dog during most of this fight but what I saw wasn't impressed either. Good luck to him!

Comment

yeah they need to slow him down a bit it is no need to rush him

Did not listen to Ismael Salas, he was so Wild trying to chase that KO to maintain his KO Streak. However, he did listen to Salas when he reminded him of his Jab, once he got back to his Jab he started Clipping and hurting Cota. Had he came out with that Jab he for sure would've gotten the stoppage but instead he come out wildly with all Power Shots

still a lot of RAW Talent to work with and I think Salas is the right man to work with him

Give him a Nathaniel Gallimore who just beat another Prospect in Leon Lawson, that is the type of fights he need to take. See if he can beat Gallimore better and/or faster than Fundora did
        YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

I wouldn’t say trash but I didn’t see anything special.

Comment

Prefight odds were -1200 to KO Cota lol... That's method of victory odds too not money line

I had him in a 3 leg parlay that was 2/3 with round group 3-4 KO as my last leg.

I cashed it out early round 4 to get my stake plus some pittance back not to lose anything and put it on decision live at like +600 or so

Gomez Decision prefight odds +1100... It looked like such a redflag to me but I couldn't even pull the trigger on a 5er yet bet Lemieux KO +1400 for a handful of loonies. ****ing moron I am this year. Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              yeah they need to slow him down a bit it is no need to rush him

Did not listen to Ismael Salas, he was so Wild trying to chase that KO to maintain his KO Streak. However, he did listen to Salas when he reminded him of his Jab, once he got back to his Jab he started Clipping and hurting Cota. Had he came out with that Jab he for sure would've gotten the stoppage but instead he come out wildly with all Power Shots

still a lot of RAW Talent to work with and I think Salas is the right man to work with him

Give him a Nathaniel Gallimore who just beat another Prospect in Leon Lawson, that is the type of fights he need to take. See if he can beat Gallimore better and/or faster than Fundora did
              Nathaniel is a dangerous fight at this stage. They need to reel him back in ASAP. Have him learn to throw more combinations and utilize his jab consistently and efficiently. He loads up on everything so a more dynamic fighter other than like a Gallimore can see that coming. He also pulls his punches back at the certain ranges. He’s still very amateurish imo.

Take him to a Rosario’s or Jillian Williams lane where he will have to box to earn his stripes. You can’t load up on every shot and expect to beat an elite of sub elite (Fundora, Castano, Harrison. Only through boxing ability will any of these guys including Morrell reach greatness.
              sicko likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X