Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi Decisions Craig Richards in Tough, High-Stakes Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards as follows: 97-91 X2 and 95-93, UD for The Savage

Comment

• Babic vs Szpila the Pin while they await Rivas/Rozanksi please

Comment

• I will probably never root against Babic in the Bridgerweight division but wow would Rivas do a number on him I think .

Comment

• that fat blob with the curtains from the 90s, is def a transman/lesbian.

Comment

• Babic is a funny guy, but he has no business fighting Rivas.

Bring on White Rhino, Lago Kiladze, Szpilka, David pay the Price should come back..
            BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

• The Spider is a pretty big underdog. Anyone giving him a chance?

Comment

• Bustos been in too many wars. Cameron should take this comfortably if she's focused and in shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quercusalba View Post
                  The Spider is a pretty big underdog. Anyone giving him a chance?
                  Depends on what type of Spider he is ? When fighters call themselves spider it could be a common spider anyone could just step on ? Spiders aren’t confrontational defenders or aggressive either they hide and then bite you so idk I never understood it ? Many spiders also engage in hom.0 SexUal behavior not saying it’s wrong ,just saying it’s a weird moniker to have .
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-21-2022, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Depends on what type of Spider he is ? When fighters call themselves spider it could be a common spider anyone could just step on ? Spiders aren’t confrontational defenders or aggressive either they hide and then bite you so idk I never understood it ?
                    This is funny. Yeah, spiders are actually very fragile creatures. I'd rather be 'The Car' or 'The Automobile'; much more dangerous than a spider.
                    REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quercusalba View Post

This is funny. Yeah, spiders are actually very fragile creatures. I'd rather be 'The Car' or 'The Automobile'; much more dangerous than a spider.
                      They are also largely attracted to the same sex ,just saying . Not exactly a fitting name if you are an overly alpha male . Spider-Man is suspect these days with the political correct these days . I’m shocked Marvel hasn’t made a new version of him in this day and age .
                      Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-21-2022, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X