Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Drops, Punishes Don Moore During Exhibition Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One nugget from this card is they had some Middle Eastern promoter as a broadcaster who said Usyk-Joshua was a lock to happen in Saudi Arabia in July.

Comment

Oh dip, I missed it. Damn

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Any testing for this “exhibition”? Floyd looks juiced.
        Lol he definitely was sporting that old man body n strength...if he tried to come back and train he'd probably gain weight rather than lose as he obviously doesn't have a welter frame no more

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post

According to reports, the event was set up for family only and 20 vip guest who paid 187k per ticket. 80% PPV to Mayweather, and 20% to Moore. Estimates are the Mayweather will take home $60 million, and Moore $6 million
          How does that math makes sense

Comment

it was Entertaining but 2 Minute Rounds for Mayweather is nothing, that man did not sit down at all in Between Rounds he wasn't breathing hard or anything still looked very sharp but that Don guy was awful

NO I don't need to see Floyd in with any of these younger Active Fighters hell no but Exhibitions around the world I'm OK with

Comment

This man I used to set my alarm clock for at around 4am gmt , now I wouldn't answer the door to him at that time!

Comment

LOL the tears in this thread are real !!

if you bltches ask Floyd nicely, he may give you back your soul LMAO

Comment

"This is supposed to be an exhibition"!!!!!! "If he dies he dies."
                  Last edited by willieb24; 05-21-2022, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Once the round ended, Mayweather then strutted around the ring and started dancing with a ring card girl.
                    eal3501.gif

Comment

Get it while you can..keep enjoying life champ
                      icee and Zaroku like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X