Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Drops, Punishes Don Moore During Exhibition Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the 2nd round and they looked like they were square dancing so I changed that sht. Oh well.
    P to the J likes this.

Comment

Just laughing my ass off, but not as much as Floyd is on his way back from the bank.

No idea who keeps paying him to turn up for these; probably stupidly wealthy businessmen looking for status symbols.

If they’re stupid enough to piss their cash away and he’s smart enough to take it, putting in a fraction of the labour he used to, then more power to him.
      1hourRun likes this.

Comment

no way floyd made 8 figures from this
        ralex likes this.

Comment

exibitions werent confirmed until yesterday and in a different country on top of that it was on an obsure ppv website for 20 buck, didnt pay didnt watch

Comment

At least he was somewhat entertaining other than that commentary dudes acted like they wanted Floyd to put a baby in them. Moore was exactly what everyone expected a no hoper getting a hand out, at least Floyd gave him a beating for it. Good for him, he paid his dues and can do what he wants.

Comment

As an exhibition it wasn't too bad.

I didn't even know it was on, but caught the show. It seemed like it wasn't organised all that well. But I'll say this, Floyd is still slick and still has a lot of skill, exhibition or not.

These young stars like Shakur and Ennis should really get some tips from one of the greatest boxers in history.

Comment

Those middle east oil billionaires can easily pay millions of dollars just to see Floyd fight in these exhibitions and we all know his career so let him have his fun and make some more money. I can't blame him. Who would pay the ppv to watch this, i have no idea.
                icee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Not certain but didnt the original investors pull out when the fight was delayed/canceled a few weeks ago when that shiek passed? Last article I read it appeared, or was implied, Mayweather decided to relocate the event to an island or some **** himself and foot the bill.
                  According to reports, the event was set up for family only and 20 vip guest who paid 187k per ticket. 80% PPV to Mayweather, and 20% to Moore. Estimates are the Mayweather will take home $60 million, and Moore $6 million

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                    P to the J likes this.

Comment

Any testing for this “exhibition”? Floyd looks juiced.

Comment

Working...
                      X