Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Drops, Punishes Don Moore During Exhibition Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloBlue View Post

And here we have a Mayweather fan boasting about how big his paycheck will be. Because how much money you earn is what makes you great, huh? slurp slurp slurp keep suucckking that Mayweather ccoocckk
    Im not really a floyd fan, Read my last post above and you’ll understand where I’m coming from

Only a fool would stop turning down money at 45 years old

Are you still in a bad mood because he whooped your favourite fighters and your favourite fighter just got school again two weeks ago?
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 05-21-2022, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Exhibition, not a fight.
      It if you listen to either of them talk about it. Someone forgot to tell Moore it’s not a “real” fight.

Don Moore has spent a lot of time in the ring with Mayweather. He served as a sparring partner for him in preparation for a number of his fights. He has a professional record of 18-0-1, though most of his fights were with journeymen boxers.

Moore recently told Boxing Scene that he believes he can defeat Mayweather. In fact, he says that Roger Mayweather gave him the 'blueprint' to defeat the undefeated former pound-for-pound best.

Comment

Moore thinks this a fight. Probably won’t matter since he himself hasn’t fought since 2016.

He told SunSport: “Floyd is going to understand and figure out that I’m no Logan Paul and I am not one that you have seen before.

“We’ve sparred and I showcased my talent but on May 14, I’m not no sparring partner and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

“I’m in here to kick ass and that’s what I’m going to do, I’m a fighter.”

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

It if you listen to either of them talk about it. Someone forgot to tell Moore it’s not a “real” fight.

Don Moore has spent a lot of time in the ring with Mayweather. He served as a sparring partner for him in preparation for a number of his fights. He has a professional record of 18-0-1, though most of his fights were with journeymen boxers.

Moore recently told Boxing Scene that he believes he can defeat Mayweather. In fact, he says that Roger Mayweather gave him the 'blueprint' to defeat the undefeated former pound-for-pound best.

Ok...And?

Doesn't change the fact it's an exhibition and not a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloBlue View Post
            How the mighty have fallen.
            Wtf? Nobody knew this was happened it was canceled and no promotion on social media at all, whats going on? How do you watch this they removed it from fite tv options.

Comment

Floyd needs to man up and take his beating from Jake Paul

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                How the might have fallen?

Been retired 7 years, in his mid 40’s and picking up 8 figures to have a move around the ring with an old journeyman. Not bad work if you can get it.

which current active boxers earned 8 figures in the last fights? Canelo, Fury and AJ, that’s probably it.
                Not certain but didnt the original investors pull out when the fight was delayed/canceled a few weeks ago when that shiek passed? Last article I read it appeared, or was implied, Mayweather decided to relocate the event to an island or some **** himself and foot the bill.

Comment

I can’t find a stream anywhere for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    I can’t find a stream anywhere for this.
                    - - Email Dangerous Donny. He set U up.

Comment

Badou Jack KO’d another cab driver @ cruiserweight..
                      “Badou Jack with the first round KO https://t.co/WioQ04yvtT”

Comment

Working...
                      X