No announcement yet.

Canelo does over 600k vs UFC 400k

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo does over 600k vs UFC 400k

Another win for Boxing. The proof is in the pudding yet haters will root against the whole sport just because they hate canelo.

http://thaboxingvoice.com/%E2%98%8E%...-%F0%9F%A4%91/

Canelo single handedly out sold the UFC.

Canelo/Bivol sold well over 600k and ufc did 400k ufc card was stacked and arguably would have done better if canelo wasn't figting.
    Last edited by TreyShaw; 05-20-2022, 06:39 PM.

Reactions will show us who the real boxing fans are?

Comment

What Canelo did was super badass, but that's lost on too many.

He shouldn't have been favored going into that. It was such a dangerous and badass move by him. It's not the movies - fighting a guy clearly bigger than you is real. Bigger is bigger.
      TreyShaw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ProblemChild_JakePaul View Post
        What Canelo did was super badass, but that's lost on too many.

He shouldn't have been favored going into that. It was such a dangerous and badass move by him. It's not the movies - fighting a guy clearly bigger than you is real. Bigger is bigger.
        Exactly

But many people here choose to not accept it they rather stay in denial and live in they're own delusional world. Weird group of folks.

Comment

Haters are just flat out odd.

They choose to ignore facts. Lol

Comment

Actually according to the estimates based off cable and satellite numbers, Canelo only did 300k. 600k was just a number Hearns pulled out of his ass to save face.
            bballchump11 and chou5 like this.

Comment

I hope he did 600k. That would be good for the sport.

Comment

I don't care about UFC or comparing boxing to MMA but I hope the Canelo PPV did well in spite of how much I loath DAZN for putting this fight on PPV.

Comment

A regular boxing card does not sell close to 400k, a regular UFC card does.

Comment

I don’t care about the UFC but I don’t believe the fight did 600k. At least not in the US. I was in Vegas that weekend and I’m telling you for fight week Vegas was dead. I listen to TBV and they just went off of what Eddie Hearn said to the media. When the report came out I said I didn’t believe it then. There was literally no promotion for this fight and I don’t believe it did what they said it did.

Comment

Working...
                    X