Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Metcalf Shocks Kerman Lejarraga, Boxes To Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: James Metcalf Shocks Kerman Lejarraga, Boxes To Unanimous Decision

    Bilbao Arena, Bilbao, Spain - For the vacant World Boxing Association Continental super welterweight title, James Metcalf (23-2, 14 KOs) boxed his way to a ten round unanimous decision over Kerman Lejarraga (34-3, 26 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Anyone watching this card tonight?
    Citizen Koba likes this.

    Comment


    • #3
      I’m gonna watch the main event. Hoping Jay can put pull it off.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hopefully, just moved and the guy is coming to install my internet in 1-3 hours, so hopefully I'll be up and running for most of the card
        Citizen Koba likes this.

        Comment


        • #5
          checking in

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            I’m gonna watch the main event. Hoping Jay can put pull it off.
            Giving him much of a chance?

            The bookies have it close which came as a surprise to me.
            Citizen Koba likes this.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

              Giving him much of a chance?

              The bookies have it close which came as a surprise to me.
              Me too... Metcalf is outgunned, ain't really got any edge in skill or technique to my eye and is fighting in Kerman's back garden. Struggling to see how he wins this.

              But yeah. I'll be watching... got the undercard on in the background - coupla chicks bouncing round - but just finishing off cooking dinner a bit behind schedule.. roast pork and crackling with mediterranean raost veg... mmm.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

                Me too... Metcalf is outgunned, ain't really got any edge in skill or technique to my eye and is fighting in Kerman's back garden. Struggling to see how he wins this.

                But yeah. I'll be watching... got the undercard on in the background - coupla chicks bouncing round - but just finishing off cooking dinner a bit behind schedule.. roast pork and crackling with mediterranean raost veg... mmm.
                Mmmmmm sounds delicious!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I actually think there is a good chance of a Metcalf win, JJ is by far the hardest puncher Lejarraga has faced at 154. Jez Smith was dropping and rocking him, I'm not sure Lejarraga's chin ever recovered from the Avanesyan fights. He struggled in that Charrat fight as well, think a Metcalf KO is a very possible outcome

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

                    Mmmmmm sounds delicious!
                    Eating now and y'know how I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but yeah ain't bad at all.. Don't usually cook roast pork but tried out a new recipe salting it first to draw out the water then blast it real hot for 40 mins then turn it down. Crackling's done to absolute perfection.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP