Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There Will Not Be A Fight For Undisputed At 175 Because Of Bob Arum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There Will Not Be A Fight For Undisputed At 175 Because Of Bob Arum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTMQb2EPNeA

Damn Shame.

That's okay, boxing fans are too stupid to realize undisputed is the only real championship and instead call that lineal, which is easily the lowest, ****tiest, and least important title.

A WBC is not a real champion.

A WBA is not a real champion.

A unified champion is not a real champion.

A lineal champion is not a real champion.

The only time all roads leads to one man, ever, in the entire history of boxing, is when undisputed exists. One name as champion is an exclusively undisputed situation.

But **** heads who never once cracked a book keep sucking off Nat Fleischer so promoters and sanctioning bodies have little reason to do more than buy a ****ing cheap ass ring belt, make up some rules out of their asses, and crown whoever TF they feel like Lineal so the fans can cheer for that like it's not a piece of **** ruining the integrity of the very thing it claims to uphold.

So, no one gives a **** about undisputed anymore. They're too stupid to know they should.
    vaborikua2014, billeau2 and 3 others like this.

Comment

Beterbiev and Bivol must fight

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        That's okay, boxing fans are too stupid to realize undisputed is the only real championship and instead call that lineal, which is easily the lowest, ****tiest, and least important title.

The only time all roads leads to one man, ever, in the entire history of boxing, is when undisputed exists. One name as champion is an exclusively undisputed situation.

But **** heads who never once cracked a book keep sucking off Nat Fleischer so promoters and sanctioning bodies have little reason to do more than buy a ****ing cheap ass ring belt, make up some rules out of their asses, and crown whoever TF they feel like Lineal so the fans can cheer for that like it's not a piece of **** ruining the integrity of the very thing it claims to uphold.

So, no one gives a **** about undisputed anymore. They're too stupid to know they should.
        Thank you. There should be 1 champion in each division instead of 4 to 5 champs. That’s like NBA players being considered champions as long as they make the semi finals

Comment

What?
          We do care. That's why it is a big deal to us when it happens.

Canelo needs to clean up 160.

Bud and Spence cleaning up 147 later this year.

Comment

You don't think lineal is good enough? I agree that the unified champ isn't always the champ, but I respect "the man who beat the man"

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

You don't think lineal is good enough? I agree that the unified champ isn't always the champ, but I respect "the man who beat the man"
              I think sometimes it's enough, sometimes it's bull****. Clearly Beterbiev is THE champ at 175. He beat Gvozdyk. Who became the man by KOing Adonis who was obviously #1. Who became the man by beating Dawson who beat Hopkins.

Comment

Bivol vs Zurdo next then. I'm fine with that.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

I think sometimes it's enough, sometimes it's bull****. Clearly Beterbiev is THE champ at 175. He beat Gvozdyk. Who became the man by KOing Adonis who was obviously #1. Who became the man by beating Dawson who beat Hopkins.
                  yeah sometimes it's bull****. I like your example of 175, I do think Beterbiev is THE champ at 175, but the Dawson who lost to Adonis wasn't the man at 175 after losing to Ward IMO
                  That's why I've seen some fans say that GGG was the real lineal at 160, not Cotto even though he did beat Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

yeah sometimes it's bull****. I like your example of 175, I do think Beterbiev is THE champ at 175, but the Dawson who lost to Adonis wasn't the man at 175 after losing to Ward IMO
                    That's why I've seen some fans say that GGG was the real lineal at 160, not Cotto even though he did beat Sergio.
                    Dawson was never the same after Ward.

Actually Pascal beat him first but then Hopkins and Dawson followed.

160 def dfferent, Sergio beat Pavlik who was the man but I thought he lost to Murray. More important I don't think lineal titles should be defended at a catchweight like when cotto won it.

Comment

Working...
                    X