Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christopher Diaz Will Continue To Chase Goal of Becoming World Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boricua181
    replied
    Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
    Diaz is a good boxer. 2nd robbery victim in a row for little midget **** Dogboe. What do judges see in that guy?
    That's exactly the way I see it, I'm looking for Pitufo Diaz to take the judges out of his fights by scoring knockout's from here on out.
    He has decent punching power, a little more pressure of his opponent's here, and there might just up his KO ratio.

Leave a comment:

• Boricua181
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Well this is shocking, I cant stand a cheat. I'm not sure what to think, I will have to replay the fight when I have time and examine the footage. Thank you.
    I would definitely appreciate your feed back if, and when you're able to see the replay of their fight it was a competitive fight.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied
    Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

At one point in the fight Pitufo Diaz had Navarrete on the verge of a knockout the bell sounded.
    When Navarrete returned to his corner in between rounds one of his corner men placed a something in his mouth.
    The next round he came out of his corner it was the first round instead of the later rounds of the contest even though he had been rocked badly the prior round.
    If your able to see a replay of the fight check it out, you should be able to see exactly what I'm talking about.
    If you do watch the fight again in it's entirety, let me know what you think about the corners action during that one particular minute break in action.
    Well this is shocking, I cant stand a cheat. I'm not sure what to think, I will have to replay the fight when I have time and examine the footage. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• YoungManRumble
    replied
    Diaz is a good boxer. 2nd robbery victim in a row for little midget **** Dogboe. What do judges see in that guy?

Leave a comment:

• Boricua181
    replied

This is post is interesting, what did Nava's corner do that was suspicious or indicates that he was cheating? I do remember Diaz fight with Dogboe, 'Pitufo' did well ; I dont remember keeping score tho, I can see your point.
    At one point in the fight Pitufo Diaz had Navarrete on the verge of a knockout the bell sounded.
    When Navarrete returned to his corner in between rounds one of his corner men placed a something in his mouth.
    The next round he came out of his corner it was the first round instead of the later rounds of the contest even though he had been rocked badly the prior round.
    If your able to see a replay of the fight check it out, you should be able to see exactly what I'm talking about.
    If you do watch the fight again in it's entirety, let me know what you think about the corners action during that one particular minute break in action.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied
    Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Without a doubt 1hourRun, not only that but he should probably be champion, if not for the suspicious antics from Navarrete's corner.
    But the judges would've taken the tittle away from Diaz in his next fight with Dogboe by controversial majority decision.
    I don't know what fight judge Don Trella was watching, but he should have his eye's checked, his license revoked, and retired from boxing.
    I'm definitely rooting for the Bori, and hopefully he'll get another shot at the title against Emanuel (What-you-taking) Navarrete, he can beat this cheat.
    This is post is interesting, what did Nava's corner do that was suspicious or indicates that he was cheating? I do remember Diaz fight with Dogboe, 'Pitufo' did well ; I dont remember keeping score tho, I can see your point.

Leave a comment:

• Boricua181
    replied

I need me some 'Pitufo' Diaz.

The Bori brought the heat vs. Masayuki Ito at 130 and most recently at 126 against 'The Cowboy' Emanuel Navarrete, even though he was put down hard multiple times. Christopher Diaz is the type of contender that you root-for and appreciate.
    Without a doubt 1hourRun, not only that but he should probably be champion, if not for the suspicious antics from Navarrete's corner.
    But the judges would've taken the tittle away from Diaz in his next fight with Dogboe by controversial majority decision.
    I don't know what fight judge Don Trella was watching, but he should have his eye's checked, his license revoked, and retired from boxing.
    I'm definitely rooting for the Bori, and hopefully he'll get another shot at the title against Emanuel (What-you-taking) Navarrete, he can beat this cheat.

Leave a comment:

• Boricua181
    replied
    You didn't lose that fight to Issac Dogboe, the judges must've given him unwarranted point's for aggression. because it wasn't effect aggression.
    The loss to Emanuel Navarrete was suspicious as hell, you had Navarrete on the verge of a knockout.
    One of his corner men put something in his mouth in between rounds, and all of a sudden he comes out for the next round like it's the first.
    Christopher "Pitufo" Diaz has to legitimate losses on his record, the other 2 Dogboe, and Navarrete should asterisk's next to them.
    When you fight your heart out in that squared circle where many have lost their lives, it's criminal to a hard earned victory stolen from you.
    Diaz is a good boxer, with better than average power, a sturdy chin, and a stout heart, who leaves it all in the ring.
    Emanuel's last name should be (What-you-taking), not Navarrete, because that's how suspicious what happened in the corner between rounds looked.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied

I need me some 'Pitufo' Diaz.

The Bori brought the heat vs. Masayuki Ito at 130 and most recently at 126 against 'The Cowboy' Emanuel Navarrete, even though he was put down hard multiple times. Christopher Diaz is the type of contender that you root-for and appreciate.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Edit. I was thinking of a completely different guy
    Last edited by Mammoth; 05-20-2022, 02:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X