Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders May Return To Action in September or October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

It was on another boxing platform, I don't remember which one but check Blue Blood Sports, Dontae's Boxing, or Boxing Ego.
    It's in one of those platform's, If you're able to find it your going to be shocked by what you see.
    It looks like they riveted the left eye socket going down to his upper jaw, with 66 screws I think that's what they're called.
    The screws are above the upper jaw, lower eye socket, tunneling into the socket above the eye socket, and on the cheek, all on the left side.
    I've never seen anything like it before, and I don't have any idea how they were able to get access to that x-ray, unless he released it himself.
    If you do find they x-ray let me know, and after seeing it if you think that Billy Joe Saunders should continue with his boxing career.
    https://twitter.com/lthomasnews/stat...ss-dazn-boxing

I found this and if it is true, sheesh. I would have retired if I was him, he is risking a lot by returning even after all this time. One big shot and it will all go off the rails.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
      l heard a lot of Billy Hoe Saunders talk. And I'm sick of it. This, coward, would make fun of other fighters for throwing in the towel with injury but he QUITS at the first sign of adversity. I never want to see him again.
      You fight with a fractured orbital none and see how long you last. Always massive **** heads like you who think they know what's happening
      gooderz84 and PredatorStyle like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

I heard that Mike Tyson once had to KTFO Wesley Snipes in a bathroom. Snipes ever start trouble with you at Wal-Mart?
        Crazy, that must have been the only Wal-Mart in the UK - what are the chances?!

Comment

From the article it's not clear Hearn even spoke to Joe. Probably Hearn trying to whip up some excitement, which will then make people start asking Billy about it then eventually he'll decide to come back. Hearn is such a slick operator.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

You fight with a fractured orbital none and see how long you last. Always massive **** heads like you who think they know what's happening
            Do you remember when BJS was mocking Dubois for quitting? At least Dubois tried to push through it cause his eye looked ****ed for a few rounds at least. It was also thudding heavyweight power, lower stakes and far lower payday. Dubois also never caught with PEDS and isn't objectively a deplorable kunt like Billy Hoe.

Comment

Injury or not, if you come dancing to the ring to a song going "I'm a spartan warrior" and then quit after the first power shot, that's your career done really.

I don't think BJS has much left to give, he was a guy who had some nice slick boxing, but he had no power, and he was a lazy guy who balloon up between fights etc

Comment

I heard he is fat as F right now, like really fat. Good luck cutting that weight fatty...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

yes but that just proves my point even more, he's a boxer, he should know best, so how dare he tell other boxes to fight through broken orbital bones, so thanks for proving my point

Comment

He's made good money and invested it well I don't see him coming back. Also, get John Ryder the fight he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadOfTheGypsy View Post

https://twitter.com/lthomasnews/stat...ss-dazn-boxing

I found this and if it is true, sheesh. I would have retired if I was him, he is risking a lot by returning even after all this time. One big shot and it will all go off the rails.
                      I'm glad that you were able to find it (the x-ray), of his fractured left side. I couldn't believe it myself, that's when you asked me I gave you all of the platform's that it could've been on. Even worse than the vertical fracture was the fracture that tunneled into his lower left eye socket. He's a millionaire now he doesn't have to risk any further injury which could be permanent. Thanks for letting me know that you did find it, otherwise it would've been just to much to believe.
                      RoadOfTheGypsy likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X