Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders May Return To Action in September or October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders May Return To Action in September or October

    Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom has revealed that he's been in discussions with the management of former two division world champion Billy Joe Saunders with respect to a comeback.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Billy is a good guy. He used to work with me at Wal-Mart and we got into a scrap in the bathroom. I KO’D him but he landed a good one two on me. Tough guy. He’s was promoted assistant manager so he definitely works hard. Not sure what he’s doing now that he’s a millionaire from that Canelo check.
    Winky-Wright likes this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CaneloBlue View Post
      Billy is a good guy. He used to work with me at Wal-Mart and we got into a scrap in the bathroom. I KO’D him but he landed a good one two on me. Tough guy. He’s was promoted assistant manager so he definitely works hard. Not sure what he’s doing now that he’s a millionaire from that Canelo check.
      I heard that Mike Tyson once had to KTFO Wesley Snipes in a bathroom. Snipes ever start trouble with you at Wal-Mart?
      ΣNΣMY likes this.

      Comment


      • #4
        If Billy Joe comes back, he has an unfair advantage over his opponents, because they can only hit him in the body. He has no face

        Comment


        • #5
          Billy Joe Saunders is a very good boxer, has beaten good fighters including 6 undefeated fighters.
          That said I saw an x-ray photo of his fractured orbital bone, it was a massive injury.
          It's a good thing that the fight was stopped, because if he had gotten hit with another power shot in that area he would've sustained irreparable damage.
          It appears to me that that Saunders was reaping some karma for his many disgraceful, if not criminal act's in the past against other's.
          He had gotten under Canelo's skin leading up to the fight, and Canelo said that he would exact revenge, which he did.
          All future opponent's would target that eye, losing his undefeated record in that fashion has had to leave an indelible mark/scar on his psyche.
          Boxingmean likes this.

          Comment


          • #6
            only fight left for him is eubank jr rematch

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
              Billy Joe Saunders is a very good boxer, has beaten good fighters including 6 undefeated fighters.
              That said I saw an x-ray photo of his fractured orbital bone, it was a massive injury.
              It's a good thing that the fight was stopped, because if he had gotten hit with another power shot in that area he would've sustained irreparable damage.
              It appears to me that that Saunders was reaping some karma for his many disgraceful, if not criminal act's in the past against other's.
              He had gotten under Canelo's skin leading up to the fight, and Canelo said that he would exact revenge, which he did.
              All future opponent's would target that eye, losing his undefeated record in that fashion has had to leave an indelible mark/scar on his psyche.
              Where can I see this x-ray? It looks to me like Billy Joe just quit
              Boxingmean and 4truth like this.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RoadOfTheGypsy View Post

                Where can I see this x-ray? It looks to me like Billy Joe just quit
                It was on another boxing platform, I don't remember which one but check Blue Blood Sports, Dontae's Boxing, or Boxing Ego.
                It's in one of those platform's, If you're able to find it your going to be shocked by what you see.
                It looks like they riveted the left eye socket going down to his upper jaw, with 66 screws I think that's what they're called.
                The screws are above the upper jaw, lower eye socket, tunneling into the socket above the eye socket, and on the cheek, all on the left side.
                I've never seen anything like it before, and I don't have any idea how they were able to get access to that x-ray, unless he released it himself.
                If you do find they x-ray let me know, and after seeing it if you think that Billy Joe Saunders should continue with his boxing career.
                Boxingmean and RoadOfTheGypsy like this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm almost amazed at Hearn's ambition or lackthereof to get Andrade a big fight.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    l heard a lot of Billy Hoe Saunders talk. And I'm sick of it. This, coward, would make fun of other fighters for throwing in the towel with injury but he QUITS at the first sign of adversity. I never want to see him again.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP