Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: Asians will never succeed because they are frail due to poor diets, eating too much curry and use racism as an excuse for why they cant compete

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they arent athletic at all, whether thats due to curry or genetics i dont know. india has 1.68 billion people alone and they barely win a medal at the olympics and their football team is beyond ****. dont tell me its because they only like cricket cause theres plenty who follow football over here and play at local level.

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR2 View Post
      Indians are mostly fat and grumpy.
      You're thinking of Americans

Comment

I think all those knockouts have finally caught up with him.

Comment

Classic example of "I worked hard and succeeded - therefore if other people don't succeed, it must be because they are lazy" exemplified by people with 6 brain cells.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Poochio isn't an ATG and lets not forget, they eat dogs. His dad literally cooked his dog.

Plus, Poochio is aka Pacroids.
            You stay living in your own little delusional world son. I it makes you feel better Pac is the "worse boxer ever".

Meanwile in the real world the guy is all time great that's a fact you have to live with regardless of you like it or not.

And what does eating dog have to do with anything? Some Britain eat **** for kicks, some Americans eat dick for laughs, what's you're point?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              "when people bring religion or racism into something I think it’s all bollocks’" line has me livid.
              I see it this way as well, the race and religion cards are the easy R-words to throw around nowadays for some pity points and as an excuse for your failure as a man
              Last edited by RoadOfTheGypsy; 05-19-2022, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                they arent athletic at all, whether thats due to curry or genetics i dont know. india has 1.68 billion people alone and they barely win a medal at the olympics and their football team is beyond ****. dont tell me its because they only like cricket cause theres plenty who follow football over here and play at local level.
                I am "Indian" myself. I put Indian in quotes as I am https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people Romani. (Or "Gypsy", not the white irish gypsy, but an ethnic one. Not to be confused with Romanians, an unrelated ethnic group and nation)

"Linguistic and genetic evidence suggests that the Roma originated in the northern regions of the Indian subcontinent; in particular, the Rajasthan, Haryana, and Punjab regions of modern-day India"

So for that reason I do not think it would be racist for me to say, true, I agree with your statement. I don't know if this is genetic or related to diet in India. I grew up on a western diet and I am 6 ft 2 which is way above the average height of a regular indian guy and I have also boxed for years.

My guess is that it is a combination of diet and culture, I wish we had some people here who actually live in India who could give a proper educated guess on this subject, but the numbers are stunning. How many boxing champions out of 1,6 bilion people? You can say boxing isn't popular in India, which it is not, but compare that to the amount of Irish people or African Americans or Mexicans who have become champions?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadOfTheGypsy View Post

I am "Indian" myself. I put Indian in quotes as I am https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people Romani. (Or "Gypsy", not the white irish gypsy, but an ethnic one. Not to be confused with Romanians, an unrelated ethnic group and nation)

"Linguistic and genetic evidence suggests that the Roma originated in the northern regions of the Indian subcontinent; in particular, the Rajasthan, Haryana, and Punjab regions of modern-day India"

So for that reason I do not think it would be racist for me to say, true, I agree with your statement. I don't know if this is genetic or related to diet in India. I grew up on a western diet and I am 6 ft 2 which is way above the average height of a regular indian guy and I have also boxed for years.

My guess is that it is a combination of diet and culture, I wish we had some people here who actually live in India who could give a proper educated guess on this subject, but the numbers are stunning. How many boxing champions out of 1,6 bilion people? You can say boxing isn't popular in India, which it is not, but compare that to the amount of Irish people or African Americans or Mexicans who have become champions?
                  It’s popularity first and foremost

Which country are your family from if you don’t mind me asking?
                  RoadOfTheGypsy RoadOfTheGypsy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

It’s popularity first and foremost

Which country are your family from if you don’t mind me asking?
                    Moldova. It is a country next to Ukraine and Romania.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadOfTheGypsy View Post

Moldova. It is a country next to Ukraine and Romania.
                      Nice.

How’s life for gypsies there? I’ve heard things can be a little rough for you guys

Comment

Working...
                      X