Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: Asians will never succeed because they are frail due to poor diets, eating too much curry and use racism as an excuse for why they cant compete

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for you honesty amir. British pakistanis are even worse than british gypsys for their inbreeding, laziness and sexual deviancy. Its no surprise they are generally useless at sport. For example no british asians play football at the highest level, even though its far and away britains most popular sport. Not one! Yet look at the black guys, where half the england football team is black.
    shenmue likes this.

Comment

Probably should have explicitly mentioned Pakistan/India because Japan and other Asian countries have some very good fighters. I just don't think those countries care for boxing its not their go to sport.
      siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        In my (limited) experience the main reason South Asians don't do much boxing is the parents not supporting it, sometimes for religious reasons.
        A big pity because their religion already sets them up well in terms of having discipline, just have to look a little at MMA a lot of Russian Muslims are absolutely killing it over there and even in boxing.

Comment

Maybe he meant his Pakistani community?

I don't think it's accurate to say "Asians" as a blanket when Manny Pacquiao exists, Naoya Inoue exists, Nonito Donaire did tremendous, Uchiyama probably has one of the longest title runs ever, so on and so forth and that's just current times. Not history or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
            Probably should have explicitly mentioned Pakistan/India because Japan and other Asian countries have some very good fighters. I just don't think those countries care for boxing its not their go to sport.
            that's what I'm thinking too.

also, why get punched in the face when you can play cricket or kick a ball?

that's a big factor for boxing or not. 99% of people don't want to get punched in the fact to earn a living.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Maybe he meant his Pakistani community?

I don't think it's accurate to say "Asians" as a blanket when Manny Pacquiao exists, Naoya Inoue exists, Nonito Donaire did tremendous, Uchiyama probably has one of the longest title runs ever, so on and so forth and that's just current times. Not history or anything.
              In the UK the term Asian usually means Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi etc.

We don’t have any significant East Asian communities like you do in N America.
              F l i c k e r likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Completely agree about the food.

The cricket angle is interesting, India have never had an out and out fast bowler yet Pakistan just keep rolling them out off conveyor belts, Pakistan also has far more power hitters.

Someone had a theory that it's because Indians don't eat meat? Probably a load of bollocks but I think it's an interesting subject.
                ​​​​​​
                I also think that Asians have a lot more pressure on them by their families to go into academic subjects rather than sports, it's a culture thing.
                I’m sure diet has some influence

Also Geography, Pakistan borders Afghanistan and Iran where the people are bigger and stronger.

Comment

Indians are mostly fat and grumpy. This is based on what I saw in Indain street food youtube videos.
                  shenmue likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Dam Amir Khan dropping bombs he is getting heat for his comments.

said they eat too much curries and British have better diets and are stronger than his people.

Twitter users soon called out Khan for his remarks.

“These quotes from Amir Khan are terrible (including the curry slander),” sports journalist Shireen Ahmed tweeted. “But in a week with so much trauma the ‘...when people bring religion or racism into something I think it’s all bollocks’ line has me livid. Major disappointment.”

“Quiet unbelievable that someone who has experienced racism in sport has opted to perpetuate harmful stereotypes here,” freelance journalist Renuka Odedra said. “Some entitlement from him to resort to the ‘they eat too much curry’ and ‘they’re using racism as an excuse’ mindset. Smh.”

“What nonsense and ridiculous generalizations about curries and Asian diets, why is this clown so full of himself,” another user said

https://www.yahoo.com/news/boxer-ami...000833487.html
                    Hes always been full of himself. This isn’t surprising really. I would like to defend all STUPID people though. Only ANOTHER stupid person can CARE about the opinions of a moron. Congratulations on making their opinion matter.

Comment

I just figured there wasn't any real interest or proper institutions to grow boxing in SEA

Comment

Working...
                      X