Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Prefers Canelo-Golovkin in Fall; Proposes Bivol Face Buatsi-Richards Winner, Smith or Ramirez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

You sound like a butt hurt hoe. Tell us where Canelo touched you.
    Canelo lost
    Trump lost
    You will take the vaccine
    You will be happy
    BoxingIsGreat and Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Why is Hearn trying to make fights for Bivol that Bivol has expressed no interest in?

Comment

Remains to be seen how diminished Alvarez PPV power is in USA - aka the pot of gold. Causals and normies just saw him schooled similar to Chavez by Pernell Whitaker. Chavez was still a big draw after that but my recollection- not the same magnitude of draw. And pro boxing was just a more popular sport in mid 1990s. You need the casuals and normies. Not enough boxing fanatics. And the overhead for Alvarez fights is massive. We’ll see
        Last edited by VislorTurlough; 05-19-2022, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonham77 View Post

Nobody in their right mind believes Canelo won those fights against Triple G. I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now. I suggest anyone that disagrees with me to go and re-watch it again. And I don't care if you've watched it 20 times , go watch it for the 21st time. And again, only count punches LANDED by both fighters , SPECIFICALLY, Canelo. Not punches that are wild swings hitting gloves, forearms, elbows, shoulders, hips and most of all , air. Triple G defended his titles.

Will Triple G win the triology ? Well first off, Triple G is 40 now, and has never fought at 168. Never. He's a natural 160lber. As Marvin Hagler was. Hagler, like GGG, fought at 160 his whole professional career. Nobody was after Hagler to move up or down . He told everyone to screw off . He defiantly told everyone " I'm a middleweight ". End of story. But apparently if your not from the USA, this isn't acceptable. If you don't move up your not a true champ searching or "daring to be great" as all these clowns say. It's more like " daring to be stupid " in my mind. If your 5'9" and 160, then thats what u are. Anyhow, a 40 yr old 160lber against a guy the world says is at his best at 168, well , who do you think is going to win? I'll tell you this, I hope they do fight and they get some proper judges. Yes, Canelo should win against a 40 yr old 160lber but should he lose , it might be one of the most satisfying upsets I'll ever witness. And I've been watching boxing since 1967.
          there will be no proper judges in an Canelo fight. Mayweather spanked him every round and one judge had it a draw…and it’s been business as usual ever since
          Gunitsmith likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonham77 View Post

Nobody in their right mind believes Canelo won those fights against Triple G. I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now. I suggest anyone that disagrees with me to go and re-watch it again. And I don't care if you've watched it 20 times , go watch it for the 21st time. And again, only count punches LANDED by both fighters , SPECIFICALLY, Canelo. Not punches that are wild swings hitting gloves, forearms, elbows, shoulders, hips and most of all , air. Triple G defended his titles.

Will Triple G win the triology ? Well first off, Triple G is 40 now, and has never fought at 168. Never. He's a natural 160lber. As Marvin Hagler was. Hagler, like GGG, fought at 160 his whole professional career. Nobody was after Hagler to move up or down . He told everyone to screw off . He defiantly told everyone " I'm a middleweight ". End of story. But apparently if your not from the USA, this isn't acceptable. If you don't move up your not a true champ searching or "daring to be great" as all these clowns say. It's more like " daring to be stupid " in my mind. If your 5'9" and 160, then thats what u are. Anyhow, a 40 yr old 160lber against a guy the world says is at his best at 168, well , who do you think is going to win? I'll tell you this, I hope they do fight and they get some proper judges. Yes, Canelo should win against a 40 yr old 160lber but should he lose , it might be one of the most satisfying upsets I'll ever witness. And I've been watching boxing since 1967.
            The point isnt what most people thought happened, the point is what actually was the official result: Canelo with one win and one draw. Regardless of what happened in the ring, the judges gave Canelo a 1-0-1 out of those fights, and with GGG being older now do we really think it will be any better for him?

And lest we never forget, three judges had it 4-0 for Canelo vs Bivol. How is GGG supposed to get a win now?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              F*** the Buatsi-Richards winner. Neither of those guys are anywhere near world level yet. Bivol needs to be targeting the Beterbiev-Smith winner for UNDISPUTED. Stop it with the in-house bullsh** Eddie. Canelo rematch or undisputed.
              This, to the Nth Degree. If I were Bivol I’d get away from Hearn as soon as he gooms Canelo a second time

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post

Canelo lost
                Trump lost
                You will take the vaccine
                You will be happy
                Canelo got beat by a bigger guy
                Trump had the election stolen
                Nobody made me do anything
                You still mad. Pu.ssy raging.

Comment

No politics. Start enjoying life. There are beautiful places to visit and beautiful women to screw. Thank me later

Comment

Good or at least a logical choice, what better fights moneywise can you offer to your fighters

Comment

LOOOOOOL Hearn trying to put Bivol up against the bum he wanted Canelo to fight. There are TWO choices for Bivol at this point. Annihilate Canelo again or face the winner of Beterbiev vs Smith Jr. End of story. Hearn needs to stop protecting Canelo, he's been protected his entire career. Let him grow up and face some real adversity.

Comment

Working...
                      X