Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Fires Back at De La Hoya's Comments: 'Don't Do Drugs, Kids'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Non sense delahoya

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      You just should relay that message to Conor Benn Eddie, he loves a stripe.

      Oscar and Eddie fighting over Canelo is quite funny, it’s like the jilted ex lover vs the new side piece.
      Without Canelo, neither is a major promoter anymore. Without him both are merely domestic promotions
      RJJ-94-02=GOAT likes this.

      Comment


      • #33
        Canelo should've taken the PBC (Charlo & Benavidez) deal! 175 is not for him! Hindsight is 20/20!

        Comment


        • #34
          Canelo dared to be great . He has nothing to be ashamed of.

          Comment


          • #35
            Oscar sounds like he's trying to find favor with Alvarez by making it seem like he cares about him. But what quickly kills this argument is that Oscar did not show t his energy prior to the fight. Oscar is just trying to get Canelo back so that he can promote him. He's sowing distrust between Hearn and Canelo. But I'm siding with Hearn on this one. Regardless of the opponent, Canelo and team have the final say.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Canelo should've taken the PBC (Charlo & Benavidez) deal! 175 is not for him! Hindsight is 20/20!
              Was it just Charlo and Benavidez? I thought Spence was in the mix as well.

              Comment


              • #37
                It's funny how some weaponize events to attack those they have an agenda against.

                Canelo is a free agent. He has fought under the banners of GBP, PBC and Matchroom. He and his team chose the path of Bivol and GGG same as they chose the paths to BJS and Plant.

                Call it hubris, call it daring to be great...Canelo thought he could beat an undefeated, skilled titleholder with a tough style matchup at a weight class he has no business fighting at. He erred in judgement. It's that simple.
                ​​​​​​

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

                  Was it just Charlo and Benavidez? I thought Spence was in the mix as well.
                  No just those 2.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    No just those 2.
                    Good morning Bronx!

                    Tom Brown stated that the deal was for Jermall Charlo and a match-up with Benavidez (168) OR Spence (164). So essentially, it was a two fight deal where Canelo had an option.

                    https://www.boxingscene.com/tom-brow...ez-168--165962

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

                      Good morning Bronx!

                      Tom Brown stated that the deal was for Jermall Charlo and a match-up with Benavidez (168) OR Spence (164). So essentially, it was a two fight deal where Canelo had an option.

                      https://www.boxingscene.com/tom-brow...ez-168--165962
                      I stand corrected! Thank You Sir! Canelo should've taken that deal!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP