Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Romero: One Round, Tank's Gonna Get Knocked Out From First Punch That Hits Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Folks aren’t seeing his intent here. He’s trying to get tank to come out and make a mistake. It can happen and tank has been Mia so who knows if this is getting to him or not
    Exactly.

Most myself included know Rolly is not the favorite to win nor has he shown the ability to pull it off but he might be little smarter than given credit for. It's obvious he's trying to get into his head with comment's like that.

I'm rooting for Rolly.

Comment

Lol really hope rolly can back up all that trashtalk and doesnt end up laid down stiff

Comment

this guy rolly is 26 and never beat nobody. hes getting knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

Cruz already beat him but got robbed.
          You’re ignorant bu!!shyte is never ending. Pitbull did better than expected but for phucks sake, he didn’t win.
          Boxviewer and Von Elias like this.

Comment

I think Rolly is the one getting knocked out in the first round but i hope we get the upset here. Tank been avoiding top fighters too long

Comment

Rolly is the best to ever do it

Comment

I’d laugh for weeks if this actually happens. To me Davis is just another Broner with a bit more explosiveness, the day he takes that L he’ll end up self destructing just like him. Everything up to this point in his career is as close and similar as Broner inside and outside the ring
                eco1 likes this.

Comment

Rolly Romero is going to get knocked loopier than he already is, by Tank Davis.
                  He may have talked up more interest into the fight, but he also talked himself into the beating of his life.
                  There's a reason for their ring moniker's, and that's why Tank is going to roll over Rolly.

Comment

I literally burst out laughing at the headline. Probably Rolly gets stopped after a severe beating. Towel get thrown in.

Comment

He's the bigger man and has power. He leaves himself wide open tho!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X