Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2022 #33 AND #34 SATURDAY 21st MAY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    And here we go... Ding Ding!

    Comment


    • #52
      Benevidez Ko Early X3

      Comment


      • #53
        Benavidez KO mid x2

        Comment


        • #54
          Ding Ding !
          Benny vs LeMule starting now.
          Might be exciting for a couple of rounds!
          Good look everyone, while it lasts!!!

          Comment


          • #55
            Damn what a slaughter!!! I missed it by 45 seconds for the perfect! Knew I should’ve gone with early!

            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              Tatabanya, Richards, KO, late
              Tatabanya, Benavidez, KO, late
              I had two perfect picks before switching to this sht at the last minute. 30 points instead of 80. What a moron!

              Comment


              • #57
                Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

                I had two perfect picks before switching to this sht at the last minute. 30 points instead of 80. What a moron!
                Told you , when betting always go with your first choice unless something drastic happens ( Ruiz coming into the weigh in as a sumo wrestler ) etc etc etc
                Tatabanya likes this.

                Comment


                • #58
                  Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

                  Told you , when betting always go with your first choice unless something drastic happens ( Ruiz coming into the weigh in as a sumo wrestler ) etc etc etc
                  As I told to another brother here a short while ago in a PM, I must have a degree of masochistic tendency in myself...

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    Oh, well.... rolling down to the 27th place. My aim for the season (namely, finishing inside the Top 15) is getting harder to achieve weekend after weekend. And another hundred wasted in losing bets, for good measure!

                    Results:

                    BUATSI DEC CLOSE
                    BENAVIDEZ KO EARLY


                    Standings on May 22, 2022 (points only, look for any error, blah blah blah...)


                    SUBZER0ED 1380
                    BLASTER1 1330
                    NCUppercut 1320
                    MulaKO 1250
                    MikeyG 1240
                    Mammoth 1200
                    SteveM 1190
                    RJJ-94-02=GOAT 1110
                    Koba 1100
                    ruedboy 1080
                    DamnWicked 950
                    Chrismart 910
                    DrHouse579 910
                    keithj 900
                    SceneBoxer 880
                    mlac 850
                    siablo14 800
                    bmorph 790
                    Koolkc107 780
                    Sheppirino 760
                    asgarth 750
                    jas 730
                    Idunnoshet 720
                    Baltimore 690
                    ShoulderRoll 670
                    BigZ44 670
                    Tatabanya 640
                    Satir 640
                    YoungManRumble 570
                    BobLoblaw 540
                    superbee 490
                    Ganondorf 480
                    PBRStreetgang 430
                    El-Malo- 420
                    kushking 270
                    mathed 270
                    hhh1200 130
                    El_Mero 70
                    Ygriffith 50
                    edpboxing 40
                    TheUptownKid 40
                    Anonymous2.0 40
                    KTFOKING 30
                    OnlyBeingHonest 30
                    sctrojan 30
                    Eco1 30
                    MulaKO likes this.

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

                      As I told to another brother here a short while ago in a PM, I must have a degree of masochistic tendency in myself...
                      Oh , maybe
                      To each their own lol

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP