Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu: Charlo Can Keep Talking About 'Tim Kazoo' But He Knows Exactly Who I Am

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    If you think Charlo was clever enough to call him Tim Kazoo, you're giving him too much credit.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
      That ought to get under Charlo's skin. Tszyu's right about that. I think that fight is already an anticipated one. Charlo fought his best fight yet against Castano II. He'll need to do that again against Tszyu. That's if he can manage all those belts. There are fighters chomping at the bit to get in the ring with him.
      Tszyu isn't Castano.

      Right of the bat Tszyu won't beat Harrison, Fundora, Lubin not to mention Castano, and definitely not Charlo. Shout out to my true boxing people.

      Tszyu style is as simple as they come. He might be a sensation in Australia and that is totally okay. I mean we're talking about Gausha...Gausha and that's considered as a good measuring stick. But Again he's as simple as they come....he's a come forward pressure fighter with 0 I mean ZERO Footwork. Don't you realize every time he tries to get set Charlo will simply move out of the way and Tszyu will have to reset. Charlo's footwork is so above and beyond anything Tszyu has ever seen. I mean I like Tszyu, and was a HUGE fan of his dad, but his fight WILL end in a knockout and it will be Tszyu who gets stopped. OMG how can no one see this I mean really.

      FUNDORA IS WELL MORE DESERVING OF THE FIGHT TSZYU. Compare the fight resumes.

      I respect the fact that Tszyu's the WBO #1 contender, but we have to be honest with ourselves that boy Tszyu isn't ready.
      Last edited by NCBoxingPro; 05-17-2022, 04:17 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Kazoo got put on his ass and barely won his last fight and he's begging for the Charlo smoke
        I don't understand either. He's gotta know he'll get his @ss handed to him

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by xEcto1x View Post
          If you think Charlo was clever enough to call him Tim Kazoo, you're giving him too much credit.
          He'll be clever enough to be Wally Kazoo

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Makaveli7 View Post
            Tim needs to stfu. Charlo just fought relax let him breathe damn. That mandatory **** don’t matter at all. Tim needs to fight Funduro.
            Kazoo don't want any smoke with Fundora. You see from the Gausha fight that he don't take punches too too well. Fundora would rain down on that @ss

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
              TCrawford & Tszyu will make Charlo look amateurish, if they ever fought… cry baby knows this..
              Tszyu is an Amateur.

              Comment


              • #37
                I think Charlo would have the edge over Tszyu, but I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that he would beat him.

                Castano used good timing, a really good fighter but somewhat one dimensional.

                ​​​​Many would say Tim is as well, fights one way. But I think he puts more pressure on opponents than Castano usually does. Besides Tszyu, there's Fundora, no one else really now. Charlo can move up as well.

                Comment


                • #38
                  I understand why Charlo is mad, he just won undisputed, he's meant to be the man everonyone fears and respects, but EVERY man and his dog feels like they can take him. Lololol.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Makaveli7 View Post
                    Tim needs to stfu. Charlo just fought relax let him breathe damn. That mandatory **** don’t matter at all. Tim needs to fight Funduro.
                    Hahaha

                    Typical from that playbook

                    Hey yo you gots ta fight x y and z to get to me den if I still Don wanna fights you imma move up

                    Hahahah

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by NCBoxingPro View Post

                      Tszyu isn't Castano.

                      Right of the bat Tszyu won't beat Harrison, Fundora, Lubin not to mention Castano, and definitely not Charlo. Shout out to my true boxing people.

                      Tszyu style is as simple as they come. He might be a sensation in Australia and that is totally okay. I mean we're talking about Gausha...Gausha and that's considered as a good measuring stick. But Again he's as simple as they come....he's a come forward pressure fighter with 0 I mean ZERO Footwork. Don't you realize every time he tries to get set Charlo will simply move out of the way and Tszyu will have to reset. Charlo's footwork is so above and beyond anything Tszyu has ever seen. I mean I like Tszyu, and was a HUGE fan of his dad, but his fight WILL end in a knockout and it will be Tszyu who gets stopped. OMG how can no one see this I mean really.

                      FUNDORA IS WELL MORE DESERVING OF THE FIGHT TSZYU. Compare the fight resumes.

                      I respect the fact that Tszyu's the WBO #1 contender, but we have to be honest with ourselves that boy Tszyu isn't ready.

                      I'm an aussie and I wholeheartedly agree with this.

                      It's obvious.

                      Sadly...

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP