Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo's Unification at 154 Creates Layers of Big-Fight Options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo's Unification at 154 Creates Layers of Big-Fight Options

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - Welcome back to the big time, Jermell Charlo. Or at least the fringy levels of the big time for now anyway. Not quite two-and-a-half years after he blasted out Tony Harrison to reassert a 154-pound title claim and erase his only smudge, the dynamic Texan was at it again with a 10th-round finish of Brian Castano on Saturday night that unified the
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charlo vs Fundora please.

Comment

Don’t get me wrong. He’s not my favorite person but he did a good job in his last fight. That said, he SHOULD be fighting SUPERFIGHTS, not these mediocre, average fighters but he’s not interested in any REAL big names.

Comment

I think he loses to Fundora. I think against Tzyu is maybe 45/55 in his favor - that could become a trilogy type fight, maybe. No point to mention Zayas yet other than to sound clever, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          Charlo vs Fundora please.
          Tzyu is ahead of Fundora in the 'queue' tho isn't he?
          blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

If Charlo wants global recognition he really needs to plan a bit of a tour. How about Smith in the UK & Tszyu in Australia. He could also do a bum of the month (actually more like 3 months) with the likes of Soro (France), Culcay (Germany), & Lejarraga (Spain).

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
              If Charlo wants global recognition he really needs to plan a bit of a tour. How about Smith in the UK & Tszyu in Australia. He could also do a bum of the month (actually more like 3 months) with the likes of Soro (France), Culcay (Germany), & Lejarraga (Spain).
              Tszyu doesn’t want the fight in Australia he specifically said last weekend he wants the big fight in the usa.

Comment

Congrats to charlo , I'm a fan of both of them but I like jermells style more . he's got some good names as mandatories .

Comment

Who is left to fight that's even marketable? GGG fled 160 for a fight 168 for Canelo, which won't happen now. Since that fight was only if both guys won their fights. Charlo may as well move to 160 since Jermall is moving to 168.

Comment

This writer is clearly a Zayas fan to name said fighter as the most anticipated challenge for Charlo. Zayas is 19 and Charlo 31.

Comment

Working...
                    X