Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen Espinoza gives an update on Bud-Spence negotiations: "Crawford is looking for Mayweather-Pacquiao money! Crawford's gotta be realistic with his demands so a deal can be made!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn nobody likes Crawford not promoters or TV executives

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
      Espinoza is a notorious liar so who knows if this is true, but if it is, I agree, Bud should take the fight for free.

Bivol, not canelo, was the one who dared to be great because he didn't care that canelo ****ed him in the negotiations and got paid nothing. All he cared about was legacy,

How did Bivol dare to be great by fighting the smaller man?
      El_Mero likes this.

Comment

This is all hearsay, hate and speculation, you have ZERO proof or evidence of this.
        Incorrect and I'm not hating on Bud as I like him as a fighter and have him beating Spence but that's seems to be the type of pride he carries. He's already on record,straight from the horses mouth,stating if it's less than 60/40 in his favor,it's a non-starter. So no,it's not all hearsay or speculation as you put it. Bluffing? Let's hope....

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

How did Bivol dare to be great by fighting the smaller man?
          I already said he fought a bigger man.

He allowed canelo to give him an obscene inequitable contract that most fighters would not have signed. Canelo was paid something like $50 million, Bivol $2 million, and canelo got to control everything else. Someone on youtube even said there was a rehydration clause but Bivol didnt care because he just wanted to win.

Last, Bivol was a MASSIVE underdog, so he was the one daring to be great, not the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Incorrect and I'm not hating on Bud as I like him as a fighter and have him beating Spence but that's seems to be the type of pride he carries. He's already on record,straight from the horses mouth,stating if it's less than 60/40 in his favor,it's a non-starter. So no,it's not all hearsay or speculation as you put it. Bluffing? Let's hope....
            It's all speculation.

Here's the thing when you negotiate a fight the first thing they make you do is sign whats called an NDA. That's called No Disclosure Agreement where they can press charges against you if you reveal what's happening, so all of this stuff they say, until the fight is official, you can't really believe.

Comment

If Crawford is asking for 60/40 his favor he is clearly ducking. Spence has more belts,better resume, and sold more than him.
              bballchump11 and Shadoww702 like this.

Comment

Espinoza is a notorious liar so who knows if this is true, but if it is, I agree, Bud should take the fight for free.

Bivol, not canelo, was the one who dared to be great because he didn't care that canelo ****ed him in the negotiations and got paid nothing. All he cared about was legacy,
                Ummm liar

Bivol got $5 million plus ppv upside.

Why you have to lie???

Comment

It's all speculation.

Here's the thing when you negotiate a fight the first thing they make you do is sign whats called an NDA. That's called No Disclosure Agreement where they can press charges against you if you reveal what's happening, so all of this stuff they say, until the fight is official, you can't really believe.
                  How about you just STFU and admit Crawford gonna fight another BUM???

$200 i got

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                    If its crawford asking for 60% I don't know what to say anymore......thats crazy.
                    His rtard fans do.

Comment

Crawford always finding ways to avoid taking on tough welterweights. Had to be forced to fight Porter.

Comment

Working...
                      X