Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen Espinoza gives an update on Bud-Spence negotiations: "Crawford is looking for Mayweather-Pacquiao money! Crawford's gotta be realistic with his demands so a deal can be made!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Espinoza gives an update on Bud-Spence negotiations: "Crawford is looking for Mayweather-Pacquiao money! Crawford's gotta be realistic with his demands so a deal can be made!"

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

“That fight not gonna happen because he already talking that 60//40 deal and if it ain’t 60/40 in my favor then that fight is not going to happen. Period.” Crawford told FightHype.com

https://www.boxingscene.com/crawford...happen--153394

If Crawford wants to become undisputed he needs to accept he's the B side. Look at Bivol. He took significantly less money to fight Canelo and it paid off.
    The Big Dunn likes this.

Espinoza is a notorious liar so who knows if this is true, but if it is, I agree, Bud should take the fight for free.

Bivol, not canelo, was the one who dared to be great because he didn't care that canelo ****ed him in the negotiations and got paid nothing. All he cared about was legacy,
    El_Mero likes this.

Comment

LMAO his artifical P4P 1 ranking has really gone to his head

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
        Espinoza is a notorious liar so who knows if this is true, but if it is, I agree, Bud should take the fight for free.

Bivol, not canelo, was the one who dared to be great because he didn't care that canelo ****ed him in the negotiations and got paid nothing. All he cared about was legacy,
        Crawford is not daring to be great like Bivol....
        Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

If its crawford asking for 60% I don't know what to say anymore......thats crazy.
          jimisawesome likes this.

Comment

I don't care about Crawford having a high asking price it can be negotiated. Only if he is demanding 60/40 we can kiss this fight goodbye. Spence is not that much of an idiot.....

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

Your boys pride and ego will never allow that. I've stated here before that Crawford would rather cut his nose off n spite his face than be viewed as "B" side and be on the short end of a split,which everyone else knows at 147 he is. I can easily see him walking away and not giving two ****s about disappointing the public.
              bballchump11 likes this.

Comment

He wants 60/40 for beating washed up Porter who was coming off a year and half layoff? The same Porter that got beat by Spence and Thurman? GTFOH, don’t be surprised when this phony signs with Arum again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Your boys pride and ego will never allow that. I've stated here before that Crawford would rather cut his nose off n spite his face than be viewed as "B" side and be on the short end of a split,which everyone else knows at 147 he is. I can easily see him walking away and not giving two ****s about disappointing the public.
                  This is all hearsay, hate and speculation, you have ZERO proof or evidence of this.

Comment

Haha crack head espinoza

I miss when he was red faced and raging gobbledy**** at Eddie Hearn because he was too coked out of his head and angry to even speak

"Eddie hearn, that mother ****ing ****ing ****'

Yeah that's the espinoza i miss.

Comment

Working...
                    X