Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Life-Size Statue Of Deontay Wilder To Be Unveiled May 25 In Downtown Tuscaloosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the article doesn't say is that Deontay is actually paying for the statue.

Comment

Hope they put some of his inspirational quotes on the plinth. That one about him wanting a body on his resume is a good one.

Comment

For what ? Beating some bums and getting beaten thrice by the Gypsy Queen ?

Comment

That statue would outbox him.

That said, good for him.

Comment

They should have him standing on the body of that hooker he beat the cr*p out of.

Comment

As it should. He was a heavy weight world champion.

Comment

Lol when I saw the title I knew this would set off the 4/8chan incels lol
                Last edited by Oldskoolg; 05-17-2022, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                  They should have him standing on the body of that hooker he beat the cr*p out of.
                  Also include Charlie Z and the Burrito Mascot he put down .

Comment

Yes, because this little black boy was the least likely to succeed but look at all he has achieved in his life and boxing career now. Before he became a boxer he was a young dad with an ailing daughter, with a 9-5 job and no money.

However, look at him now. He is rich, a former champion, a ten time heavyweight title defense holder and also a HOF. The man is blessed a thousand times over coming from a small country town in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

He is an American success story who is living the American dream. So all you haters and your mama's can go and eat a fat dick.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

You might be right, I’ve never been there but I’d make a large wager that you never have either.

I think every regular poster here knows what your motivation for making this ugly post is and it ain’t got a damned thing to do with Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
                      He's more than likely an Asian Pacific racist immigrant who migrated to America and was taught to hate black people.

Comment

Working...
                      X