No announcement yet.

Devin Haney No Shows In Melbourne for Kambosos vs Haney Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Haney No Shows In Melbourne for Kambosos vs Haney Press Conference

Is Devin getting ready to duck? Did the fear take over? What's this about? I know that if he's not in Australia already, then the time change is going to kick his ass before Kambosos does.

Danm I missed the official announcement. Didn't even know it was guaranteed to happen

Edit: if true then haney making himself look bad
    Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
      Danm I missed the official announcement. Didn't even know it was guaranteed to happen

Edit: if true then haney making himself look bad
      It's definitely a bad look.

Comment

I wonder if Whyte has started a trend with fighters no showing press conferences, if the fights not with their preferred promotor? I was hoping to see a heated press conference between them.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
          I wonder if Whyte has started a trend with fighters no showing press conferences, if the fights not with their preferred promotor? I was hoping to see a heated press conference between them.
          Yeah. Me too.

Comment

I remember years ago gamboa never showed up to his presser vs brandon rios lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              I remember years ago gamboa never showed up to his presser vs brandon rios lmao
              God. That would suck. I hope not.

Comment

Haney really should be over here in Aus already. Just to acclimate himself nice and early.

Comment

He probably didn’t even know he had a press conference. He’s done more for the promotion by not showing up.

Comment

This thread should tell you all you need to know. Garbage fight for garbage belts. Featherfisted American vs Greek Bum. Where's the hype and what's the storyline here except for the corrupt orgs benefiting? I won't even be watching this trash.

Comment

Working...
                    X