Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Says Mayweather Wanted Him To Delay Retirement For Possible FIght

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be funny if Floyd took a Brooklyn fight. Why Khan ducked that fight as long as he did

Comment

Khan in 20 years: Floyd fight still realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
        Good for Khan don't give that clown a payday.

Floyd is the definition of a weasel.
        so you actually believe this was a convo that took place? Ok. Off topic, I have this bridge in Brooklyn that I’m selling. It’s really nice. I’d be willing to let it go for a very good price. You can even name it after yourself if you’d like. Message me for more details.

Get em up and NC Uppercut like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          so you actually believe this was a convo that took place? Ok. Off topic, I have this bridge in Brooklyn that I’m selling. It’s really nice. I’d be willing to let it go for a very good price. You can even name it after yourself if you’d like. Message me for more details.
          You obviously don't know weasel Floyd dude is desperate these days trying to fool ppl with exhibition with a damn sparring partner lol ya delusional if ya think foyd didn't try to persuade Khan to fight.

Comment

None this makes sense. Why would it matter if Khan was retired if the fight is going to be an exhibition?
            mgame and icee like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
              None this makes sense. Why would it matter if Khan was retired if the fight is going to be an exhibition?
              Khan is done fighting period. Floyd still craves that attention and money he's desperate these days doing exhibitions with damn sparring partners.lol

Good for Khan for sticking it to that weasel.

Comment

Khan is done fighting period. Floyd still craves that attention and money he's desperate these days doing exhibitions with damn sparring partners.lol

Good for Khan for sticking it to that weasel.
                You really think Khan could turn down a Mayweather fight then you’re the idiot. When’s the last time you have ever heard Floyd speak Khans name? Yet Khans been obsessed with Floyd for the past 10 years. But then again you don’t know sht about people of color so I’m not surprised.
                icee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

You really think Khan could turn down a Mayweather fight then you’re the idiot. When’s the last time you have ever heard Floyd speak Khans name? Yet Khans been obsessed with Floyd for the past 10 years. But then again you don’t know sht about people of color so I’m not surprised.
                  What's wrong with you weirdos do ya have Floyd's little nuts so deep down your throat that you can't see the desperation in that mfer?

He was gonna do a freakin exhibition with his no name sparring partner ffs. Lol he's desperate AF no one cared about his bogus exhibition showtime didn't even care to pick that garbage up anymore and ya think he didn't ask Khan for an exhibition man gtfoh. I don't care for Khan but compared to Floyd dudes an honest saint.

ya some straight Cornball mfer hahhhahahha.

Comment

What's wrong with you weirdos do ya have Floyd's little nuts so deep down your throat that you can't see the desperation in that mfer?

He was gonna do a freakin exhibition with his no name sparring partner ffs. Lol he's desperate AF no one cared about his bogus exhibition showtime didn't even care to pick that garbage up anymore and ya think he didn't ask Khan for an exhibition man gtfoh. I don't care for Khan but compared to Floyd dudes an honest saint.

It’s his name and he built it so if he wants to make money off it more power to him. Who am I to say how a man should earn a living? My point is that I don’t believe Khan. Floyd’s been retired for years now and he doesn’t need Khan to unretire. Even if he did want to fight him. That’s why I don’t buy Khans story.

Comment

I heard that sales were so slow that they had to kill the King in order to have a legit excuse to cancel and get their money back. And no...not King Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X