Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: German Boxer Dies After Suffering Heart Attack During Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Anti-vaxxer alert!

RIP
    On your own.

Comment

Barely started in 2017 and has a record like that? Danm.

R.I.P

Comment

So sad. Condolences and may he Rest In Peace

Comment

Sad stuff! RIP Champ! Blessing shall be sent for all of the friends and family of the fallen Brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post

That's just obvious. But there is a strong correlation between health and wealth. Money is a key component to health. Yes there are some poor people who are healthy and some rich people who are unhealthy, but the data is pretty consistent that if one is poor, one will most likely be less healthy than if one is middle or upper middle class or rich. This also includes mental health. Before you respond with the mantra of individual responsibility, read this article:

https://theoccupiedtimes.org/?p=12841
            Not true. I am not a rich man. I work in the fitness industry, 95% of it is nutrition, 5% is exercise. Neither of these things are expensive.

If you can afford an iPhone then you can afford 5 gym memberships.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
              This is so sad. I no nobody wants to talk about but I do wonder if the vaccine caused this. More and more athletes have dropped dead of heart attacks since the vaccine came out than ever bee but nobody wants to talk about it. I am so glad I never took the shot.
              Spot on!! If he had the vaccine, the question at least needs to be asked.

Comment

We all know this is another Covid vaccine death!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
                  This is so sad. I no nobody wants to talk about but I do wonder if the vaccine caused this. More and more athletes have dropped dead of heart attacks since the vaccine came out than ever bee but nobody wants to talk about it. I am so glad I never took the shot.
                  Shhhhh.

We're not allowed to ask those types of questions

5QeCfeI.gif

Comment

Pure blood here.
                    No regrets.

Comment

Folks with the Covid vaccine bullshhhh? 2020 called and said it wants its most bullshhh scandal back.

Comment

Working...
                      X