Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu To Jermell Charlo: Fight Me or Vacate - That's All There Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VashDBasher
    replied
    Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Even though Charlo is undisputed I'd hesitate to call him A Grade, he had the easiest road to undisputed ever and still managed to slip up, twice.

Let's not act like he's a special talent, he isn't.
    I’d say Crawford had the easiest road to undisputed at 140.

Leave a comment:

• Earl-Hickey
    replied
    Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Cant step up to what you haven't got, he might hype himself into a Charlo fight if the money is there for Jemell, Id be surprised if he could last 6 rounds with Charlo, Tim has been caught clean by B graders where if it was an A grader he ain't getting out of it, he is about 4 fights away and may not even make that if he fights top guys.
    Even though Charlo is undisputed I'd hesitate to call him A Grade, he had the easiest road to undisputed ever and still managed to slip up, twice.

Let's not act like he's a special talent, he isn't.

Leave a comment:

• landotter
    replied
    Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post
    In an ideal world we would get Fundora vs Tszyu with the winner going on to face Charlo.
    Yep. Where I am. Let them earn that shot while Charlo takes care of the longest standing mandatory. That will not happen, of course, but I would like your ideal world for sure.
    whollisboxing whollisboxing likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Kesslerfan#1
    replied
    More money for Charlo if he takes on TT over the other 2 thats about it...hes undisputed he can do what he wants. Props to TT for wanting the fight Charlo really is something else.

Leave a comment:

• Roadblock
    replied
    Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

I'd expect him to step it up considerably vs Charlo.

He can say what he wants but it was obvious to me that he took his last opponent lightly and thought it was a gimme.

Like you say I think he won't have enough quite yet for Charlo but a win wouldn't shock me, Charlo is a bit soft and Tszyu could just be too much man for him.
    Cant step up to what you haven't got, he might hype himself into a Charlo fight if the money is there for Jemell, Id be surprised if he could last 6 rounds with Charlo, Tim has been caught clean by B graders where if it was an A grader he ain't getting out of it, he is about 4 fights away and may not even make that if he fights top guys.

Leave a comment:

• Earl-Hickey
    replied
    Originally posted by HeyDeebo! View Post
    I believe tim will put up a good fight not quite sure if good enough to beat charlo
    I'd expect him to step it up considerably vs Charlo.

He can say what he wants but it was obvious to me that he took his last opponent lightly and thought it was a gimme.

Like you say I think he won't have enough quite yet for Charlo but a win wouldn't shock me, Charlo is a bit soft and Tszyu could just be too much man for him.

Leave a comment:

• HeyDeebo!
    replied
    I believe tim will put up a good fight not quite sure if good enough to beat charlo

Leave a comment:

• kiaba360
    replied
    I think Tszyu needs more seasoning, but I do love this energy. I've grown tired of guys stepping aside. There's no big undisputed match-up to protect anymore. If Tszyu can get Jermell next, more power to him.

Leave a comment:

• Fist_ti_cuffs
    replied
    Of the three, Fundora is the most deserving and would be the most exciting. If Jermell beats Fundora and Tszyu in back to back fights, he could easily be P4P #1. Someone mentioned that his fight didn't sell out in Carson, well it should have, because that fight was the epitome of boxing at it's best. That fight was only held in Carson because Castano insisted on a neutral fight location as he should have, and apparently LA was acceptable to both camps. I'm sure that fight does much better attendance in San Antonio, Dallas or Houston.

Leave a comment:

• Outwest Exp 355
    replied
    Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Alright Mr.LA ,Good to know
    But
    Charlo fight still wasn't a sell out...........
    Google is your friend
    What was his gate number?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X