Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu To Jermell Charlo: Fight Me or Vacate - That's All There Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MONGOOSE66
    replied
    90% on here understand fight politics more than the sweet science. Unbelievable. Why don’t they open a topic on the politics of boxing for those morons.
    Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Leave a comment:

• NCBoxingPro
    replied
    Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Because Haymon has blocked fights before. I didn't see your post agenda when he stopped Kid Choc from a 1.8 mil payday or stop Ortiz from getting an AJ so he could get knocked out by Wilder again. Come again at me with the agenda nonsense. More money in Aust than in the US.
    Why would Haymon block a fight with Tszyu when Tszyu now has a contract in the states with Haymon. The only reason Haymon would stop that fight is because he doesn't want to see Tszyu get his @ss beat SO SOON. He has rights to his fights in the states now. Tszyu is aligned with Premier Boxing Champions at this point, so what you're saying doesn't make any sense. CASTANO, FUNDORA, HARRISON, LUBIN, all beat Tszyu right now. HE AINT NO WHERE CLOSE TO BEING READY FOR A FIGHT OF THIS MAGINITUDE. TOTALLY IRREVELELANT AS TO HOW BIG OF CROWDS HE FIGHTS IN FRONT OF IN AUSTRAILIA
    Last edited by NCBoxingPro; 05-16-2022, 12:26 PM.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Leave a comment:

• NCBoxingPro
    replied
    Charlo please hurry and beat Tszyu's ass so he can go some where and STFU. Please show him there are levels to this and he's not ready.

Leave a comment:

• Corelone
    replied

Because Haymon has blocked fights before. I didn't see your post agenda when he stopped Kid Choc from a 1.8 mil payday or stop Ortiz from getting an AJ so he could get knocked out by Wilder again. Come again at me with the agenda nonsense. More money in Aust than in the US.
    More money in Australia? Is that's why everybody is breaking their necks to fight there?

Leave a comment:

• hhh1200
    replied
    Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post

Timmy already said he don’t want the fight in Australia and he would turn it down if his handlers presented it to him, he wants fight in America no idea why you even mentioning haymon blocking anything other than a agenda
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Leave a comment:

• SchoolTheseCats
    replied
    Charlo is actually a road fighter. Easy money in Australia but Haymon will block it.
    Timmy already said he don’t want the fight in Australia and he would turn it down if his handlers presented it to him, he wants fight in America no idea why you even mentioning haymon blocking anything other than a agenda
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Leave a comment:

• tokon
    replied
    Charlo has just beaten the WBO champion so surely a WBO mandatory can't be first up?

Leave a comment:

• hhh1200
    replied
    Charlo is actually a road fighter. Easy money in Australia but Haymon will block it.

Leave a comment:

• shakedaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post
    In an ideal world we would get Fundora vs Tszyu with the winner going on to face Charlo.
    Yes, that would be perfect. I would mind seeing him tangle with Beefy Smith either, he looked pretty good vs. Vargas, though Vargas is a small fry, and he did get beat up by Munguia.

Leave a comment:

• Clegg
    replied
    It says the Russian has been waiting the longest, I don't like to see anybody screwed out of an earned shot but it would be good if PBC could offer him a deal to face a top 10 opponent first because right now his resume is very thin.
    SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X