Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz Gives it a "50-50" Shot That Ryan Garcia Fight Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBC will insist Ryan is a B side to Cruz and must fight on FIX and sign with PBC on a 10 fight deal ..

Comment

Oscar will insist the fight take place on DAZN or no fight. Same as he did to torpedo the Muguia vs Charlo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
        I like Cruz. But speak your own mind, and be honest, rather than the pre prepared scripted bull**** you've been told to say. Sean Gibbons has already vetoed this fight. Nothing is changing here.
        It’s already being reported that Garcia’s team is already taking to Fortuna. So GBP will do what they do and that’s name drop Cruz then find a way to keep the fight in house. Look at how they handled the Mungia Charlo situation. Ryan Garcia was already Haney’s mandatory and took an eliminator fight instead. Does that sound like someone willing to step up?

Comment

Sean Gibbons has already vetoed this fight.
          Do you have an sources for this? I think Cruz has the best chance in his life to beat Garcia right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

It’s already being reported that Garcia’s team is already taking to Fortuna. So GBP will do what they do and that’s name drop Cruz then find a way to keep the fight in house. Look at how they handled the Mungia Charlo situation. Ryan Garcia was already Haney’s mandatory and took an eliminator fight instead. Does that sound like someone willing to step up?

Comment

This isn't name dropping. It's a final eliminator order. And Cruz team didn't want this fight before. Same reasons as for Charlos team not fighting Munguia. Or charlo not allowed to fight Andrade for that matter. The list goes on. They won't let one of their fighters go on Dazn. It's that simple. I haven't heard about the Fortuna fight. But that fell through before. That was all DLH who wanted that. Garcia had no interest. Conjured up a mental health scam to squirm out of it.

Comment

This isn't name dropping. It's a final eliminator order. And Cruz team didn't want this fight before. Same reasons as for Charlos team not fighting Munguia. Or charlo not allowed to fight Andrade for that matter. The list goes on. They won't let one of their fighters go on Dazn. It's that simple. I haven't heard about the Fortuna fight. But that fell through before. That was all DLH who wanted that. Garcia had no interest. Conjured up a mental health scam to squirm out of it.
                Charlo and Mungia had already agreed to terms so nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  Okay it’s still being reported that Garcia’s talking to Fortuna. There’s a reason for that I get it. As the man said in the video both sides were already making plans prior to the WBC decision. But that won’t stop Ryan and Oscar from running their mouth.

Comment

Charlo and Mungia had already agreed to terms so nice try.
                    Oscar wanted it to be shown on both platforms. PBC wouldn't agree to that. Their platform on its own or not at all. If you believe otherwise that's up to you. I'm no fan of Oscar or Garcia, but it's all right out of the PBC playbook.

Comment

No matter how bad of a diva or social media queen Ryan Garcia is the fact is pitbull Cruz will get dropped by Garcia no matter what pitbull said or does he won’t stand a chance against Garcia size,speed and power punch, He will walk through pitbull punch and KO his ass very simple and easy

Comment

Working...
                      X