Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Drops Brian Castano Twice, Stops Him in Tenth To Become Undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Depends on the name. Charlos are good but mostly unknown. It looks fuller than Canelo's show last week tho. The arena looks good too.
    Plus, the Stub-Hub has had some great fights over the years. I expect Charlo/Castano to be a good one.

Comment

• Is that LL Cool J? He looks high on crack. All love bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Ennis better hurry and do what he can before it’s too late. When Gary Antuanne Russell arrives on the welterweight scene Ennis is going to run for cover.
        lol

Comment

Depends on the name. Charlos are good but mostly unknown. It looks fuller than Canelo's show last week tho. The arena looks good too.

Outdoor Boxing cards on warm summer nights is one of the sweet memories I'll bring down with me...
          BoxingIsGreat and Southpawology like this.

Comment

• I wonder if Jermell and Jermall ever swapped places on fight night without anyone knowing? Probably could have pulled it off when they were younger for ****s and giggles
            Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              I wonder if Jermell and Jermall ever swapped places on fight night without anyone knowing?
              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
              ​ Probably could have pulled it off when they were younger for ****s and giggles
              They'd be able to pull that off now...if not for their distinctive tattoos. That's how I tell them apart lol

Comment

Is that LL Cool J? He looks high on crack. All love bro.
                “When I’m alone in my room” lol serious question however that I don’t know the answer to. Why do black athletes, entertainers, rappers when speaking lick their lips every 5-10 seconds? Can someone pleeeeeease tell me wtf this is about. Is it supposed to look cool?

I seriously haven’t the faintest clue

Comment

• Wonder if Castano's bicep is going to play a factor in this fight
                  Southpawology and MeanestNiceGuy like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Well if injury I shall give him a pass. However you are correct, out makeup on him in those suits and we have the Hispanic Joker
                    Lmao not trying to be a dick but with those suits on he looks more like a middle eastern guy who knows how to enjoy a nice night of suga booga

and I believe it was the right eye that was looking suspicious
                    Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

• WTF are they waiting for, the last fight finished 50 mins ago! Pbc really are clowns who don’t have a clue how to put on an event! Hurry up, it’s 4am here FFS

Comment

Working...
                      X