Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you like to see the most? Canelo vs Bivol rematch or Canelo vs Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FeFist
    replied
    Canelo vs Charlo.

Personally, I don't really see it as a risk when a fighter fights someone much bigger than him.

I need to figure out how to explain it as it is obviously a risk. They risk losing, they risk getting pummelled. What they don't risk is their reputation.

They end up losing, people will just say they lost to a bigger fighter.

I want to see Canelo fight someone he's actually in competition with so there can be no excuses.

Leave a comment:

• FinitoxDinamita
    replied
    I know bunch of you foos are noobs lol but Canelo-Charlo isnt that intriguing. Canelo beats him fairly easy. Just because dude lost to a LHW, Canelo all of a sudden loses to the likes of freakin Andrade and Charlo..

Bivol rematch is more jnteresting.

Leave a comment:

• LA_2_Vegas
    replied
    Charlo already got his win over Canelo last Saturday though.

Leave a comment:

• PRINCEKOOL
    replied
    Alvarez vs Bivol II.

Note: I have not voted on the poll.

Leave a comment:

• Bandman
    replied
    bivol easily dispatched canelo. im not a fan of one sided clinics having rematches. so i vote charlo. but he'll most likely have to go up to 168, and if he does, no way he fights canelo without a tune up. so this fight can be 2 years away smh

Leave a comment:

• F l i c k e r
    replied
    Bivol rematch.

Jermall doesn't want to move to 168. So, I rather see how Canelo reinvents himself vs Bivol.
    JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Prince Madison
    replied
    neither fight is that competitive, charlo probably beats him even easier than bivol did. just let canelo drop back down to 168 and fight likes of rocky fielding, yildirim, caleb plant again thats all he's good for at this point, maybe they will start saying he is greatest mexican fighter of all time again

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Is this even a question?

Why should I watch Charlo losing 12-0 in rounds? Charlo has zero experience at 168 and he is not strong even at 160.

If Canelo wants to be remembered as one of the best boxers of this generation, he must take tough challenges, not soft ones. Bivol is proven as very tough challenge for him.

Does Canelo want to revenge his loss?

Leave a comment:

• SplitSecond
    replied
    Canelo has 3 fights with DAZN. I think he should stay away from LHW until there is an undisputed champ. If there isn’t by the time he’s done his 3 fights with DAZN, fight Benavidez.

Leave a comment:

• TernceBudCharlo
    replied
    Charlo.

Why would I want to see a complete mismatch? Nobody wanted to see Canelo vs. Floyd again...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X