Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you like to see the most? Canelo vs Bivol rematch or Canelo vs Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo vs. Charlo

Canelo had such little success against Bivol, I just can't see the fight going much differently. Canelo was outclassed and he doesn't have a punchers chance at 175 either.

I think Canelo beats Charlo, probably stops him.

Comment

Account Created: Apr 2022

We'd rather see you get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Pretty much. Makes no sense for Canelo to go lose again either. Canelo-Charlo is a bigger fight and one he'd be favored to win. More of an action fight for the fans as well.
        Yep fully agree. In an ideal world all these other guys would fight each other rather than wait on the Canelo payday but that's boxing these days

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
          Account Created: Apr 2022

We'd rather see you get a life.
          We'd rather see you kill yourself.
          YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Yep fully agree. In an ideal world all these other guys would fight each other rather than wait on the Canelo payday but that's boxing these days
            That's how it was in the old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

I think the list of big fights for Canelo is getting smaller though. GGG trilogy, Charlo, Andrade and Benavidez so they probably won't fight each knowing they'll get their shot sooner or later.
              Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I think the list of big fights for Canelo is getting smaller though. GGG trilogy, Charlo, Andrade and Benavidez so they probably won't fight each knowing they'll get their shot sooner or later.
                Yeah good points, sadly you're probably right. It will be interesting to see where Canelo goes for his next few fights

Comment

If Canelo boxes, throws combinations, works the body, basically do all the classic Canelo stuff he can beat Bivol. Canelo just baking on the KO and waking Bivols arm was just a bad game plan. He'll come back and give us a more interesting fight.

Comment

Charlo.

Why would I want to see a complete mismatch? Nobody wanted to see Canelo vs. Floyd again...

Comment

Canelo has 3 fights with DAZN. I think he should stay away from LHW until there is an undisputed champ. If there isn’t by the time he’s done his 3 fights with DAZN, fight Benavidez.

Comment

Working...
                      X