No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Top Ten - Tony Yoka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post
    This weekend, keep your eye on Tony Yoka. Watch the smooth, ultra disciplined boxing, and that crushing right hand. You saw it here first. Remember that. When the sun has set on the Fury-Wilder-Joshua-Ortiz-Usyk-Parker-Whyte era, the historical bracket to follow features France's Yoka feasting on the bones of Joyce, Hrgovic, Sanchez, Wallin, Dubois, Anderson, Dychko, Franklin....
    and all the rest. If I'm wrong, find this thread after the fight and have at me! In the meantime, sit back and watch history unfold.
    You don't know shyte about boxing, Willow The Wisp. You don't know shyte about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

You don't know shyte about boxing, Willow The Wisp. You don't know shyte about boxing.
      Is this really necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

You think he boxed Whyte well because of Bakole? Dude, every version of Fury beats Whyte.
        Fighting is all about preparation that’s just boxing 101 . That’s why it a major reason Fury beat Wilder rather easy he had the better camps every time and the right sparring partners he only struggled a few times in the first fight he wasn’t in shape . Fighters better each other that’s just a fact , Bakole in turn was that good because of his sparring and advice from Fury .
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-14-2022, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Tony Yoka My fughin balls

He shouldn’t even come close to a 15th ranked heavyweight , he’ll get destroyed

If that’s all you got against Bakole , please do yourself and us a favour and change employment

A big hitter would and will hurt him badly
          Obviously true. I was overrating Yoka, I predicted his win with late stoppage.

He won`t make a big money in hw if someone like Bakole beats him like that. bakole is still a fringe contender at best in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Obviously true. I was overrating Yoka, I predicted his win with late stoppage.

He won`t make a big money in hw if someone like Bakole beats him like that. bakole is still a fringe contender at best in my book.

I figured he fought the better opposition
            Plus his amateur career
            Instead the guy is really pathetic
            Now , I just read that he’s commonly known to be a ped user
            Makes me wonder

Comment

Yoka just too damn soft, I called him a French fancy tounge in cheek but I'll be damned he looked unbelievably fragile in there.

Joan of Arc would have put up a better fight.
              ​​​​

Comment

Working...
              X