• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

completely exposed

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      completely exposed
      I thought you were leaving the forum if Bivol won?

Comment

On the reals though, some of you foos dont know sht about Boxing. ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Easy to laugh after the fight. You were nowhere to be found prior. Didn’t have the balls to make predictions or offer an opinion prior. Typical.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Easy to laugh after the fight. You were nowhere to be found prior. Didn’t have the balls to make predictions or offer an opinion prior. Typical.
            Dude you wrote your post AFTER the fight.

If you can't see how that is funny then you're even more grumpy than I thought.

Comment

Hunter already beat the breaks off Bakole. It's a good win but hardly gonna set the world on fire. I doubt anyone will look back and think about this post as some amazing prediction.
              To be fair to Bakole, most of that fight he only had use of one arm

Comment

Dude you wrote your post AFTER the fight.

If you can't see how that is funny then you're even more grumpy than I thought.
                Yes, and he only has 12 fights. Lots of potential. It’s not like he is 39-0.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

It's interesting how public perception goes.

At the time Bakole lost to Hunter, most people I saw were saying Bakole sucks and is a quitter etc, but you get back to winning ways, and now hunter is called a coward for ducking hrgovic and Bakole is excused for his loss to him

​​​​​​The court of public perception in boxing always amazed me.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

True. It was a while ago i can't remember it fully but I think Hunter was beating him even before the injury. I didn't like how his corner had to persuade him to continue either.

Comment

True. It was a while ago i can't remember it fully but I think Hunter was beating him even before the injury. I didn't like how his corner had to persuade him to continue either.
                      I don’t know for sure when the injury occurred but I cheering on Hunter. When I saw that Bakole’s shoulder was injured it took a lot of the joy out of me

Comment

Working...
                      X