Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Top Ten - Tony Yoka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    completely exposed

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      completely exposed
      I thought you were leaving the forum if Bivol won?

      Comment


      • #43
        On the reals though, some of you foos dont know sht about Boxing. ​​​​

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

          Easy to laugh after the fight. You were nowhere to be found prior. Didn’t have the balls to make predictions or offer an opinion prior. Typical.

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

            Easy to laugh after the fight. You were nowhere to be found prior. Didn’t have the balls to make predictions or offer an opinion prior. Typical.
            Dude you wrote your post AFTER the fight.

            If you can't see how that is funny then you're even more grumpy than I thought.

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

              Hunter already beat the breaks off Bakole. It's a good win but hardly gonna set the world on fire. I doubt anyone will look back and think about this post as some amazing prediction.
              To be fair to Bakole, most of that fight he only had use of one arm

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

                Dude you wrote your post AFTER the fight.

                If you can't see how that is funny then you're even more grumpy than I thought.
                Yes, and he only has 12 fights. Lots of potential. It’s not like he is 39-0.

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by 4truth View Post

                  To be fair to Bakole, most of that fight he only had use of one arm
                  It's interesting how public perception goes.

                  At the time Bakole lost to Hunter, most people I saw were saying Bakole sucks and is a quitter etc, but you get back to winning ways, and now hunter is called a coward for ducking hrgovic and Bakole is excused for his loss to him


                  ​​​​​​The court of public perception in boxing always amazed me.

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by 4truth View Post

                    To be fair to Bakole, most of that fight he only had use of one arm
                    True. It was a while ago i can't remember it fully but I think Hunter was beating him even before the injury. I didn't like how his corner had to persuade him to continue either.

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

                      True. It was a while ago i can't remember it fully but I think Hunter was beating him even before the injury. I didn't like how his corner had to persuade him to continue either.
                      I don’t know for sure when the injury occurred but I cheering on Hunter. When I saw that Bakole’s shoulder was injured it took a lot of the joy out of me

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP