Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bivol is not being paid for his Canelo fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

    cash is trash

    you trust governments to not abuse their unlimited printing of fiat

    inflation are additional taxes that you get no say on
    At least it's not on a rollercoaster ride of what it's worth and I can actually use it to purchase things I need.

    Cash ain't perfect obviously but crypto is even worse for the rich to get richer and everyone else to not understand what the **** is going on ie. every average consumer.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

      At least it's not on a rollercoaster ride of what it's worth and I can actually use it to purchase things I need.

      Cash ain't perfect obviously but crypto is even worse for the rich to get richer and everyone else to not understand what the **** is going on ie. every average consumer.
      stop victimizing yourself

      crypto is on a massive sale right now

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post


        Ad revenue cause no one gives them money in super chats.

        These channels are the worst. And yeah guy posting videos in between uber rides are always red flags for sure.
        Yea I know about minimum minutes per month, but only big tubers do it and get the numbers. Lowly channel like that should be putting out more content, that's the methodology for even big tubers that lose their grip on big viewership.

        Dead 11 minute videos make viewers not want to come back.

        lol at Uber rides. I didn't even think of it.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

          stop victimizing yourself

          crypto is on a massive sale right now
          Because it's crashing like crazy who knows if it will recover or what price it will go to if anything it's the most dodgy time to be investing in bitcoin.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

            stop victimizing yourself

            crypto is on a massive sale right now
            Okay enjoy your ape NFTS

            Comment


            • #36
              The only way I hear freedom in the USA is when someone wears a Tampax.

              **** that! Pay the man!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

                Because it's crashing like crazy who knows if it will recover or what price it will go to if anything it's the most dodgy time to be investing in bitcoin.
                you should be set for many lives

                you got in way early @ 200

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  you should be set for many lives

                  you got in way early @ 200
                  If only mate i blew them bitcoins on weed lmao big regret but we never know how these things are going to turn out do we.
                  Last edited by Kzbox; 05-12-2022, 05:47 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Nash calls it - Pay the man. Nash out.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      "HATE" is just not in my DNA so I'm never getting on board with this "Hate All Russians" garbage that is going on especially when it is many of Russians who are totally against WAR

                      Pay the man his damn money and what he does with it that is his business, this is just beyond ridiculous. I would think they told him this could be a issue instead of it becoming a issue after the fight.
                      Last edited by sicko; 05-12-2022, 06:06 PM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP