No announcement yet.

It’s only downhill for Canelo Alvarez now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

He actually uses many different types of guards well depending on the distance, what strategy he's trying to employ, and can use his head and feet for defense well too. He is a very deep fighter as far as skills.
    Yes that's true. Early against Dirrell he used his feet alot to maintain distance when he needed it. Its hilarious how clowns pretend like hes a basic plodding seek and destroy fighter. Someone like Abel Sanchez does not say David is a highly skilled and intelligent fighter, just for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

Your a ******.

Canelo underestimated him but no worries when he beats him in the rematch my crystal ball says yu will make excuse after excuse.

"Fixed"
      "Bivol slipped on a peel"
      "bivol drugged"
      "Canelo became hulk over night"
      Yup. He lost. Had a sht game plan and his corner did him no favors. Plenty of ways to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Yes that's true. Early against Dirrell he used his feet alot to maintain distance when he needed it. Its hilarious how clowns pretend like hes a basic plodding seek and destroy fighter. Someone like Abel Sanchez does not say David is a highly skilled and intelligent fighter, just for fun.
        They don't know **** about boxing. They said the same **** about Bivol, 6 months ago they were all calling him a bum who lost to Richards and didn't deserve a canelo fight. All while trying to justify Billy Hoe Saunders as a legit super middleweight.

Comment

Obviously he wasn't as confident as you are since he felt the need to take PEDs for that fight
          Obviously Andrade ducked Lara, Charlo, Sergiy, Janibek, and NOW Parker.

Plus he was almost KTFO by Liam Williams and had to HOLD on for DEAR life!!!

Get off his nuts Rt@rd. Dude won't EVER fight anyone good.

King of Canceled Fights and DUCKING

Comment

They don't know **** about boxing. They said the same **** about Bivol, 6 months ago they were all calling him a bum who lost to Richards and didn't deserve a canelo fight. All while trying to justify Billy Hoe Saunders as a legit super middleweight.
            Again you better HOPE Lemuix dont look good against Benavidezwhen Saunders looked GREAT!!!!

YDKSAB

Ever see Shrek?? You remember that part when Donkey kept jumping up and down saying "LOOK at ME!!!!"????

That's you. Fkn Boxingscene DONKEY who wants NEEDS attention...

Where you at when Im betting $$$$??? SHUTTING the FUK up NO where to be FOUND

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Obviously Andrade ducked Lara, Charlo, Sergiy, Janibek, and NOW Parker.

Plus he was almost KTFO by Liam Williams and had to HOLD on for DEAR life!!!

Get off his nuts Rt@rd. Dude won't EVER fight anyone good.

King of Canceled Fights and DUCKING
              Is this really how we analyze fighters? He almost got KTFO by Williams (which is complete bull****). I can also say that BJS almost lost to Willie Monroe, Smith lost to Ryder, Plant was getting pieced up Truax late and that fight, but none of that means ****.

It's about skills, punch technique, footwork, distance control, cardio, and how those things match up with canelo Alvarez.

Can you have a mature debate and actually explain why Andrade doesn't match up well with Alvarez or is curse words and insults your only skill?

Comment

Is Canelo still going to dominate Usyk?

Comment

Beterbiev still too basic? Easy work since he got dropped by Johnson?

Comment

Canelo needs a convincing win over Bivol to get back on track

None of the old close fight therefore Canelo wins automatically bs. If poor judging is the difference in a potential rematch, I feel it’s really going to hurt Canelo’s image more than help him

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Don't give me the "not even in his weigh division"

You F fools were saying after Canelo destroys Bivol, he will then KO Beterbiev and then destroy Usyk.

You Clenelo fans are just a bunch of ignorant fools who love to move the pole.
                      I never said anything like that about Usyk. That's a damn lie! I said Usyk was too big and too good. Find a post of mine where I said Canelo would destroy Usyk. You won't.

I also never said he would destroy Bivol, I knew Bivol would be a tough challenge after going back and watching his past fights. I thought he should've taken the GGG fight first.

About Beterbiev, I thought if he got past Bivol he would have a shot with Beterbiev, I admit I did drink the Kool-Aid for that one.
                      eco1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X