Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2022 #30 - #32 SATURDAY 14th MAY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wrong about Yoka. He was beat by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

heck no! They are going back into my thoracic spinal area to remove the mass. It was way to high for the them to reach from my Lumbar. They now say it's not 10MM, it's more like 160MM the way it wraps around my spine. they thought it would be too much to make the additional cut and go after it bc i had been under anesthesia for over 8 hours. They are set to do it on Thursday. On top of that my Pick Em's were schitt to say the least. I definitely learned quite a bit this weekend. Watching a fight while nodding in and out of a Fentanyl dream was really like a nightmare! Damn this pain medicine, I hate it! Hope all is well your way young man
      sorry to hear all this - you are having a real rough time - here's to boxing for providing us entertainment in good and bad moments. Hang tough! Get well very soon!
      NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

heck no! They are going back into my thoracic spinal area to remove the mass. It was way to high for the them to reach from my Lumbar. They now say it's not 10MM, it's more like 160MM the way it wraps around my spine. they thought it would be too much to make the additional cut and go after it bc i had been under anesthesia for over 8 hours. They are set to do it on Thursday. On top of that my Pick Em's were schitt to say the least. I definitely learned quite a bit this weekend. Watching a fight while nodding in and out of a Fentanyl dream was really like a nightmare! Damn this pain medicine, I hate it! Hope all is well your way young man
        You are a hero to me, namely someone who hates even taking a blood test. Keep up the great fighting!
        NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X