Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol's Promoter Warns That His Boxer's Best is Yet To Come

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ry92
    replied
    Make him a legend on paper and in general. rematch canelo 50/50-60/40 split catchweight 171 all the belts be a 2 div champ on paper and unified super middleweight champ. Increase stock, fight ramirez at 174 in mexico city charlo 168 to catchweight 171 in vegas beterbiev vegas middle east or moscow and then drum roll benevidez catchweight or 174. Beat up callum smith in england 174 show off to the uk fans all winnable doable. Beterbiev canelo rematch benavidez charlo would be ppv worthy. Callum smith and ramiraz would be some dazn subscription fight.

Leave a comment:

• GrandpaBernard
    replied
    I want to see him outbox Beter

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Every fighter Bivol beats becomes "a nobody". I tried to explain guys here Pascal and Joe Smith jr. were not nobodies, they wouldn`t listen.

I guess Saul Alvarez is another nobody now.

So will be Ramirez when Bivol beats him.

Leave a comment:

• Butt stuff
    replied
    Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Zurdo will make Bivol look like young Floyd if those two ever fight. I think Bivol can beat Beterbiev, but ghatscc be a war.
    Yeah it’s crazy people are hyping Zurdo. He seems to be a good fighter but until he actually beats someone of note then it’s hard to rate him. It just seems suspicious that they’ve held him back for so long.

Leave a comment:

• NachoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
    His best will come when he fights WBA Mandatory Zurdo Ramirez in late 2022 and Artur Beterbiev for undisputed lightheavyweight championship in 2023.
    Zurdo will make Bivol look like young Floyd if those two ever fight. I think Bivol can beat Beterbiev, but ghatscc be a war.
    Last edited by NachoMan; 05-10-2022, 07:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Liondw
    replied
    Bivol is going to get even better, confidence even higher after beating Canelo.

Canelo should rather fight Golovkin again, regroup and work on his craft. He can then get the Bivol rematch, which would be very difficult to win, but not impossible.

Leave a comment:

• takenotes
    replied
    Now we see why cleneno alvaroids stayed away from beterbiev.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Pascal
    Joe Smith jr.
    Saul Alvarez

That is not bad resume for "nobody".

Leave a comment:

• Dakuwaqa
    replied
    Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
    Bivol can be an ATG. This win can one hundred percent be the start of a hall of fame run, the talent is that good. He has to fight 2-3 times a year though, because 31 is a bit of an older age to have that big breakout win.
    Yup.

I want to see him against Beterbiev. I think he wins that fight

Leave a comment:

• DougalDylan
    replied
    Bob had also said before the fight that he wasn't interested in the unification because Bivol wasn't an exciting fighter.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Who is Bivol going to unify with? Beterbiev and Joe Smith aren't available.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X