Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather would have NEVER taken such a risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

    Not sure wht you mean here. Pac beat all common opponents more dominant than Floyd did. Floyd never beat anyone who beat pac apart from bloated jmm.
    But Pac has more wins over jmm
    I meant exactly what the post stated. If you can’t read English then there is a problem.

    No he didn’t. They didn’t fight the same guys. Fishnets was drained against Manny. Cotto was at a cw. Floyd beat undefeated Hatton. Manny beat the one coming down in weight, post ko.

    ( Note- as much as you and others talk about how the ko affected Manny when he fought Floyd, it’s fair to say the Floyd ko affected Hatton. So this win by Manny is reduced, right??)

    Floyd beat Shane before Manny. Floyd beat JMM decisively. Manny never beat JMM that way.

    Bottom line is Manny doesn’t have any wins over someone as good as Floyd or who Floyd beat. He also lost to Floyd. You can’t credibly argue he’s better.

    Duran beat SRL. He beat Hagler and is also ranked ahead of him On almost every credible list of ATGS.

    That is why your post doesn’t apply to Manny.

    Comment


    • What size advantage did Canelo give? He was the same weight as Bivol, he was bigger on the night lol.
      hugh grant likes this.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

        Hearn is criticised by peoples actions. He isnt isnt seen as good as Duran and SRl as he had the advantages. Floyd had to show how good he was by disadvantaging himself but he didnt like to.
        This is what its all about right here. When the truly great ones ran out of challenges they sought bigger ones.

        Floyd was content with going into every fight with all the advantages but of course Floyd boys are always down for low to no risk fights.

        They know Floyd spent the second half of his career ducking anybody who was a higher risk so they gotta steer everything to his lackluster points win over a shopworn Manny to make them feel better
        Last edited by djtmal; 05-19-2022, 06:09 PM.
        Rec28 likes this.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by djtmal View Post

          This is what its all about right here. When the truly great ones ran out of challenges they sought bigger ones.

          Floyd was content with going into every fight with all the advantages but of course Floyd boys are always down for low to no risk fights.

          They know Floyd spent the second half of his career ducking anybody who was a higher risk so they gotta steer everything to his lackluster points win over a shopworn Manny to make them feel better
          True, the truly great ones look to achieve higher even though they seemingly did the impossible already. Floyd on other hand knew he was criticised, yet didn't try to go above and beyond to silence critics.
          Yes, floyd fans hype the pac win up to the hills as they know floyd ducked all the strong underdogs, like thurman, spence, brook who had at least 45% chance of beating floyd. Floyd liked fighting the weaker underdogs who only had about 35% chance with floyd like berto, ortiz, gue rrero types

          Comment


          • Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

            True, the truly great ones look to achieve higher even though they seemingly did the impossible already. Floyd on other hand knew he was criticised, yet didn't try to go above and beyond to silence critics.
            Yes, floyd fans hype the pac win up to the hills as they know floyd ducked all the strong underdogs, like thurman, spence, brook who had at least 45% chance of beating floyd. Floyd liked fighting the weaker underdogs who only had about 35% chance with floyd like berto, ortiz, gue rrero types
            I wouldn't give Thurman or Brook any more than a 30% chance of beating Floyd.

            Comment


            • May would be able to fight (and beat) guys like Horn (CPGW), Shot Margarito*, Shot Rios, Shot Algieri*, Shot Broner, Shot Lucas, Vargas, Desert Breeze 3x and not age a single day but Pac was shopworn

              So many WW cherries and not 1 Pac fan called him on it.

              ''ButButBut Thurman !!!!!''

              The worst version of.....A flash knockdown was the difference.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RoadOfTheGypsy View Post
                What size advantage did Canelo give? He was the same weight as Bivol, he was bigger on the night lol.
                So a bantamweight with a pocket full of stones is the same size as a WW, the point is dead weight, fat and fluid vs muscle, and there is your size differences.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

                  True, the truly great ones look to achieve higher even though they seemingly did the impossible already. Floyd on other hand knew he was criticised, yet didn't try to go above and beyond to silence critics.
                  Yes, floyd fans hype the pac win up to the hills as they know floyd ducked all the strong underdogs, like thurman, spence, brook who had at least 45% chance of beating floyd. Floyd liked fighting the weaker underdogs who only had about 35% chance with floyd like berto, ortiz, gue rrero types
                  Floyd did that by going to 154 to fight 8ball dela lingerie, Cotto and Canelo at 152.

                  By comparison, when did Manny do this? Going to 151 for Margs, who was 0-1-1 above 147? Cotto at 146?
                  RoadOfTheGypsy likes this.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                    May would be able to fight (and beat) guys like Horn (CPGW), Shot Margarito*, Shot Rios, Shot Algieri*, Shot Broner, Shot Lucas, Vargas, Desert Breeze 3x and not age a single day but Pac was shopworn

                    So many WW cherries and not 1 Pac fan called him on it.

                    ''ButButBut Thurman !!!!!''

                    The worst version of.....A flash knockdown was the difference.
                    Pacquiao fans are massive hypocrites.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post

                      Pacquiao fans are massive hypocrites.
                      They know it.
                      They avoid his resume like a tax audit.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP