Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Very Interested in Facing Amanda Serrano at Croke Park

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Very Interested in Facing Amanda Serrano at Croke Park

Undisputed lightweight world champion Katie Taylor is firm on her desire to headline a major event at Croke Park in Ireland. Last month, Taylor picked up the biggest win of her career with a ten round split decision over Amanda Serrano, before a crowd of over 19,000 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's right Katie Taylor, slither back to your hole at Croke Park.

You been getting gift decisions over Delfine Persoon and Amanda Serrano away from home. I think Eddie Hearn now knows that you need all the help you can get, its time for some home-cooking.

But the Irish sense deep-down inside that you are returning as a beaten-woman ; not the worlds true 'undisputed' women's lightweight champ, and your knowledgeable honest countrymen understand that you got whooped good. The others from your homeland take pride in the fact that you managed to escape, and view the fact that you denied Amanda Serrano the KO as a moral victory -- I guess that's considered a win over there.

Make your fans proud Taylor, give Amanda 'Real-Deal' Serrano three minutes, prove to them that you are not a 2 minute round fighter and a fake paper-champ.

Comment

The ongoing Kinahan thing has made fights in Ireland hard to make in general, but the fact Croke Park occupies a particular symbolic place in Irish history in general might make it even harder - I get that much of the controversy was about 'English' sports and English national teams playing there, but mainstream sports have had a major image overhaul since the 1990s that boxing's only partly benefitted from, and the Kinahan controversy might be a step too far. Then again, money might still talk
      Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourrun View Post

that's right katie taylor, slither back to your hole at croke park.

You been getting gift decisions over delfine persoon and amanda serrano away from home. I think eddie hearn now knows that you need all the help you can get, its time for some home-cooking.

But the irish sense deep-down inside that you are returning as a beaten-woman ; not the worlds true 'undisputed' women's lightweight champ, and your knowledgeable honest countrymen understand that you got whooped good. The others from your homeland take pride in the fact that you managed to escape, and view the fact that you denied amanda serrano the ko as a moral victory -- i guess that's considered a win over there.

Make your fans proud taylor, give amanda 'real-deal' serrano three minutes, prove to them that you are not a 2 minute round fighter and a fake paper-champ.
        ydksab‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️
        JT$615 JT$615 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by WamBamSam23 View Post

ydksab‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️
          FOH alt, that's all the attention you get from me, I dont have time for past rejects that bring nothing to the table ; you new members need to know your place and never step to an OG.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
            The ongoing Kinahan thing has made fights in Ireland hard to make in general, but the fact Croke Park occupies a particular symbolic place in Irish history in general might make it even harder - I get that much of the controversy was about 'English' sports and English national teams playing there, but mainstream sports have had a major image overhaul since the 1990s that boxing's only partly benefitted from, and the Kinahan controversy might be a step too far. Then again, money might still talk
            Yes, this. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Comment

She got a gift decision in the USA so Amanda would have to knock her out flat to win over there. Boxing is so crooked :/
              MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

FOH alt, that's all the attention you get from me, I dont have time for past rejects that bring nothing to the table ; you new members need to know your place and never step to an OG.
                He’s right tho. YDKSAB dude.
                WamBamSam23 WamBamSam23 likes this.

Comment

Didn't know Serrano was eager to do a rematch unless something changed. Last I heard she said that she was going back down where she was a champ because she had to climb two weight classes up. She had to leave PR because it was too hot and she was loosing too much weight.

I would watch again if it ever happens.

Comment

makes sense, bigger stadium, more cash i presume in the pot, not many boxing matches over there so people will go to it to see taylor who surely is close to calling it quits at this stage

Comment

Working...
                    X