Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Casts Doubt On Crawford's Mental Fortitude To Beat Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Casts Doubt On Crawford's Mental Fortitude To Beat Spence

Top Rank boss Bob Arum has gone from being Terence Crawford's career-long promoter to an adversarial executive. The WBO welterweight champion Crawford is currently a promotional free agent after severing ties with Top Rank shortly after his stoppage win against Shawn Porter in November. In the post-fight press conference following that fight, Crawford made it clear he was steering his career away from the Las Vegas-based company.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arum would hate it if Crawford vs Spence happens and Crawford wins. First, he would miss out on the only successful Ppv has been a part of and second, if Crawford wins, he becomes #1 on many p4p lists, becomes the only 2 time undisputed champion and opens up other big fight opportunities such as fighting the potential undisputed champion at 154. Arum would hate to see that after allegedly losing so much money promoting Crawford up to this point.

Comment

Probably would have said the same even if Crawford was still with him, the crazy mother ****er

Comment

I am not a Crawford fan but this is vintage Arum. When you’re in TR, you can beat everyone including prime Sugar Ray Robinson and Rocky Marciano in one night. When you leave TR, the smear campaign starts or intensifies. In this case it intensified. Because Arum has been talking sh/t about Crawford even before he left TR.
        Last edited by -Kev-; 04-30-2022, 08:18 AM. Reason: Typo
        Mike con Mike con billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Comment

Crawford’s mental shape should be just fine. This is shaping up to be one Hell of a fight. This fight has the potential of being one of the greatest welterweight fights in history. All I know is that Spence is already grinding hard for this fight. It could very well come down to the man who wants it the most.
          Last edited by champion4ever; 04-30-2022, 08:58 AM.
          Mike con Mike con likes this.

Comment

I have reported Bob Arum to the Disinformation Governance Board executive Director Nina Jankowicz, she'll straighten him out.
            Mike con Mike con likes this.

Comment

I fail to see what Bud has done recently that shows some mental slippage. Judging by his social media: appears to always be in great shape, attends his kids various competition, plays around the house with family members, goes out once in a while with wifey.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Crawford’s mental shape should be just fine. This is shaping up to be one Hell of a fight. This fight has the potential of being one the greatest welterweight fights in history. All I know is that Spence is already grinding hard for this fight. It could very well come down to the man who wants it the most.
                I hear you but Bud kind of stays in the gym. He always looks like he could step on a scale at 147lbs on any given friday.
                As for the outcome of this fight, it's anybody's guess imo.

Comment

Crawford with Arum - There's only one winner and Al Haymon won't make the fight.

Crawford w/out Arum - 90/10 Spence fight.

Seems like nothing more than promoter out of the financial loop talk.
                  P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    I have reported Bob Arum to the Disinformation Governance Board executive Director Nina Jankowicz, she'll straighten him out.
                    Being a tattle tail is a very bad look. Growing up you must have been very untrustworthy. I bet you got left in the dark by your peers. Nobody likes a snitch. Were you “that guy” who would tell on a man for being unfaithful to a girl you adored who only kept you in the friend zone? Try to be the knight in shining armour hoping she would like you more than a friend?
                    Last edited by joe strong; 04-30-2022, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X