No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Yordenis Ugas - Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Yordenis Ugas - Open Workouts

Spence, Ugas Final Workouts Photos Gallery - Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. said he was focused on scoring a knockout against Yordenis Ugas during a public media workout on Wednesday as Spence vs. Ugas fight week events officially kicked off with an outdoor session for fighters competing this Saturday, April 16 live on SHOWTIME PPV from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Errol is in great shape. Looks like the nutritionist paid off.

Comment

Rooting for Ugas on the 16th. I really don't like what Spence has done with his career taking advantage of smaller guys and not daring to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grizzley View Post
        Rooting for Ugas on the 16th. I really don't like what Spence has done with his career taking advantage of smaller guys and not daring to be great.
        He's already great

Comment

The Truth don't give a dam about your personal opinion, which mean sh_t!

Comment

Which eye was detached on Spence ?

Comment

He went across the pond to take Kell Brooks title from him on his home turf. Seems like he isnt daring to be great he is great and has probably the best resume at welterweight right. The only person he hasn't beat yet is Crawford unless you count Thurman and who is he nowadays.

Comment

A smaller boxer than him SHOULD BE campaigning at a lower weight class. The reason why ANYONE can be a weight bully is cause they have DISCIPLINE & WILLPOWER. The fat FCKS don’t.
                Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 04-14-2022, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  He's already great​​
                  Fighting in a smaller weight than you fought in the amateurs and never moving up in weight is not daring to be great.

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

The Truth don't give a dam about your personal opinion, which mean sh_t!
                  The trurth is, history forgets him in 10 years. Look at Calzaghe, younger people in the UK don't even know who he is.

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

He went across the pond to take Kell Brooks title from him on his home turf. Seems like he isnt daring to be great he is great and has probably the best resume at welterweight right. The only person he hasn't beat yet is Crawford unless you count Thurman and who is he nowadays.
                  Right after GGG smote him upon the rocks, that wasn't a cherry pick? Plus, who has Kell really beat besides Porter? Brook was and always will be a UK hype job.

Comment

Ugas looks decrepit as fuk. W/e his condition I wouldn’t be surprised if it goes beyond no hair, seems like calcium loss in general. Women have thicker wrists. He can outbox Spence, but can he keep up with the ever evolving chemical warehouse that is Errol Spence’s body?

Comment

Working...
                    X