Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Savannah Marshall, Femke Hermans - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Savannah Marshall, Femke Hermans - Face To Face at Final Presser

Marshall, Hermans Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Savannah "The Silent Assassin" Marshall's defence of her WBO World Female Middleweight title against former WBO World Champion Femke Hermans takes place on Saturday 2nd April and will headline an event airing live and exclusively in the UK on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting optics standing in a stadium for photos when the fight is in a 5k arena down the road.

Theres no big male names involved on this show so it'll be interesting to see the numbers this does (I have a feeling they won't be published)

No offence to Marshall though, I don't mind her and I'll probably tune in and give it a look.

Comment

I thought Femke Hermans retired after the 'GWOAT' mopped the floor with her, in 2018.

Claressa Shields is doing all the heavy lifting at 160, fighting in the UK to promote her much anticipated unification with Savanah Marshall, defending the IBF-WBA-WBC titles against higher ranked opponents like Ema Kozin, who is currently top five at middleweight. While big-mouth Savanah Marshall is fighting Claressa's left-overs Femke Hermans.

I'm not sure I'm going to watch, last weeks early stoppage of Kiko Martinez made me sick, I expect Savanah to get another premature stoppage, like her last encounter vs. Lolita Muzeya ; whats the point of watching UK cards?
      Last edited by 1hourRun; 03-31-2022, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X