Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BOXXER Reveals Names of Lightweights in Tournament on April 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BOXXER Reveals Names of Lightweights in Tournament on April 16

BOXXER announced the names of the eight British lightweights who will enter the BOXXER Series: Coventry at Coventry SkyDome on Saturday, April 16.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want to see something like this in America Telemundo would be the perfect place for it . Get that Latin rivalry going

Comment

Never heard of any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        It's kinda like prizefighter were the Lower level British fighters get a chance to win a few pound not gonna be household names

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

It's kinda like prizefighter were the Lower level British fighters get a chance to win a few pound not gonna be household names
          Yeah it’s exactly the same concept. You never know who’s career it might launch too. Rocky Fielding first got on TV with Prizefighter and ended up fighting Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
            I want to see something like this in America Telemundo would be the perfect place for it . Get that Latin rivalry going
            They tried something a few years ago didn’t they? Called Boxcino or something. Willie Monroe beat Brandon Adams in the final. Adams also went on to win the Contender reboot which I hope comes back for another season.

Comment

I'm yawning over that lineup. Boring!

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                I 2nd that!!!

Comment

Sounds stupid............

Comment

I think these 3 round fight tournaments have had their day. Back in the early 10s, the HW prizefighter tournaments were decently entertaining, but mostly as they were new then, now it's kind of old hat, and we all know that none of these guys are going on to world championships or anything, so it's a little like, what's the point in investing a whole night in watching such an event? Nash out. Nash is also known as The Great Nash - He resides in the Boxingscene Hall of Fame.

Comment

Working...
                    X